Home

Kurgan's Meatgrinder (UP @108.178.55.189:29070)

Kurgan

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually run a pure server, but anyway, if I am not running a mod you're using, your mod won't work correctly (and if it's visual only you will see it anyway).

To be on the safe side, don't run any mods except the ones I listed in my second post in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Kurgan

I'm rally sorry guys but it will remain down until Monday.

'Till Monday!? Nooooooooooooooo! We need your server Kurgan, well, I need it. Ah, oh well, I guess I'll just do my report due tomorrow. See ya in the game tomorrow Kurgan and friends!

Thanks! And sorry about the lag and problems last night. The server was down for several hours afterward as well.

It's back now and I think I've gotten the problems worked out, but I really need to make some changes in the ISP situation. ; p

PS: Long overdue update to the "downloads" post, check it out!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1332266#post1332266

PPS: Updated it again! (Dec. 6th)

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, it hasn't been a month, cause I've been in there before christmas break...apparently Kurgan answered my question in his first post

Originally Posted by Kurgan

CURRENT STATUS December 23rd-January 9th (or thereabouts): DOWN

When I get back from Christmas vacation I'll bring the server back, but for now it's taking a rest. In the meantime please consider Chop Shop and other quality servers!

The server is running the 1.011 patch (1.01 patch needed to join)! Get it from LucasFiles.com!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everyone I was gone a little longer than expected and I estimate a few more days until the server can be back in full swing, due to harsh weather conditions here in Iowa.

Had a great vacation, hope everyone else did too!

See you soon... you may find the server at a new IP, so look for the Meatgrinder!

[update] Well, wouldn't you know it, the weather cleared up but I still feel like spending a few more days away, so I probably won't be back until the 13th!

Archived