Home

Help (Kicking lamers with spaces in there name

eniaC

Thank you, for the honest reply, and wasnt that syupid to try that;) , I am just tired of being lamed, its not my server I just have Admin powers. We're a new clan and cant even find any honorable opponents. I bought the game to have fun and meet new people, huh. Its beginning to already not be fun anymore thats all.

Thanks again

Caine

http://www.rising-storm.com

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

No, those guys are just h0n0url3ss n00bz!!!!11 :D

I feel insulted personally because you are insulting my infinite amount of tRu j3D1 h0n0rz. Plz stop doing this or I will be forced to report you to an admin. Maybe if you took the time to /amsit with me using the reborn/boss model on the bespin rooftops, you would be able to judge me more fairly.

Until then, farewell tru jedi friend.

Thank you so much again for all the "helpful" information. It even works to kick yourself;)

I meant no disrespect by the unhospitable comment in my earlier post, I appologize, Im just really really tired of lamers. I guess they have to "win" somehow though, guess there ego is just to big to fight fair. :p

Thanks everyone,

Caine

Originally posted by {R^S}Caine{JC}

Thank you so much again for all the "helpful" information. It even works to kick yourself;)

I meant no disrespect by the unhospitable comment in my earlier post, I appologize, Im just really really tired of lamers. I guess they have to "win" somehow though, guess there ego is just to big to fight fair. :p

Thanks everyone,

Caine

PS Please visits are servers, sometimes its laggy, but were really not all that bad.:rolleyes:

KAN I B UR PADAWAN O J3D1 M4ST4R I WOOD LIEK TO NO THE TRU PATH OF THE J3D1 BCUZ I HAV SPEND SEVRAL DAYS ON TEH ROOFS OF BESPIN ADMIRING TEH TRU J3D1 TAHT DOOL WITH PRESSING K ON TEH PAD BUT NOW I WOOD LIEK TO JOIN UR RANKZ AS A TRU J3D1

Originally posted by g//plaZma

KAN I B UR PADAWAN O J3D1 M4ST4R I WOOD LIEK TO NO THE TRU PATH OF THE J3D1 BCUZ I HAV SPEND SEVRAL DAYS ON TEH ROOFS OF BESPIN ADMIRING TEH TRU J3D1 TAHT DOOL WITH PRESSING K ON TEH PAD BUT NOW I WOOD LIEK TO JOIN UR RANKZ AS A TRU J3D1

Ug...

*Pushes random noobs to ground*

Jed, I feel really bad for you. :p Having to listen to these noobs babble on about crap that no one cares about. :p

Keep on Truckin......

Originally posted by ZBomber

Ug...

*Pushes random noobs to ground*

Jed, I feel really bad for you. :p Having to listen to these noobs babble on about crap that no one cares about. :p

Keep on Truckin......

Maybe I should have used the [sarcasm] tags? Yes, I don't think anyone here could spot sarcasm if it hit them in the face. Plz stop flaming me it makes me feel bad. :(

Heh, ZBomber, do you know who g//plaZma is? If you don't, lucky you, but I don't think that anyone could seriously post that n00b non-sense and actually mean it without getting banned... PlaZma just likes to mock people who talk like that. Did you really think he meant that stuff?! :lol:

Originally posted by GEEZus

Type /DISCO in the console. This should also make your skin do a cool dancing emote to celebrate the lamer that was just kicked.

Already did that before:p it makes you disconnect.

Caine

"I, with sharp things, planted the dark seeds, wet the earth, tended them, watched them grow"

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

WHAT?!

Oh and, {R^S}Caine{JC}, plaZma doesn't really do n00b stuff, he's just mocking those who do. He's actually a good fighter.

Cool, I would love the challenge.

Caine

"Come Get Some"

Archived