Home

The Grim Reaper Loves You!

Reaper Girl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not always. I remember when the beanies were relativly unknown, and i was 8, i got the black widow beanie...

(Well, okay, its not a widow, but its a black spider with a red belly. Kinda cute. I think it WAS worth something, but i was 8, so i ripped the tag right off. )

holidays like halloween had become somehow "stupid" commercial thingies nowadays. i mean shops are stocking up halloween stuff the massive style since two months or so. special offers and all that :rolleyes: .. i even can buy christmas cake since august!!! pah. everything is going commercial.

Originally posted by Orca Wail

http://store.yahoo.com/allbeanies-store/creepskeltyb.html

um...

okay...its not the GRIM REAPER. but it sure looks like it, don't it?

$6 for that??? .. tsk. :dozey:

the only thing i like on halloween is the simpsons halloween episodes..

:eek:

*runs to escape the angry halloween crowd*

Originally posted by Anomonous Guy

As for the grim reaper... how can u say he is cool or not?

By that rationale, how can you not say he is cool or not? It's all opinion. If the character and personality we view as Death gives us pleasure to the extent that we think he is cool, who is to say we are wrong?

but I can't say I'm looking forward to seeing him

Well, I can say I don't want to die.

On the other hand, if you saw the Grim Reaper walk into the room, you would HAVE to think

"This is going to be the sweetest, most adventurous time of my being."

And I look forward to that.

Originally posted by ErnilPherianath

On the other hand, if you saw the Grim Reaper walk into the room, you would HAVE to think

"This is going to be the sweetest, most adventurous time of my being."

And I look forward to that.

Stole my thoughts...

...don't talk like that in school, kids. They'll think you're sucidal.

......and, no, don't publish the poem in the school's literary magazine either, with illustation....

Somehow I think the Grim Reaper is resistant to such refusals.... you might want to think up something else. ;)

I'm just repeating what has been said, but when it's your time to die, you will die, and you will probably be really ready to die, whether you think you are or not.

Originally posted by Anomonous Guy

well im just gonna kick him in the nuts n say 'sorry not today me laddo'

Not only is that a blatant Red Dwarf rip-off, but also if you think about death's anatomy you will realise that what you want is impossible.

I will certainly not enjoy dying as it is almost bound to be painful and/or horrible , but actual death itself is a different matter, bring it on.

Originally posted by Lemon Head

Not only is that a blatant Red Dwarf rip-off, but also if you think about death's anatomy you will realise that what you want is impossible.

I will certainly not enjoy dying as it is almost bound to be painful and/or horrible , but actual death itself is a different matter, bring it on.

The actual personification of deatn being a matter of opinion and not fact, we could esily say that Death himself isn't fully skelatal and actually has all the anatomica referances that a normal human has.

Plus, it actually worked in Red Dwarf.

Originally posted by Guybrush122

MY life goal, as of now, is to film the grim reaper.

The grim reaper, on a pogo stick.

Yes.

*blinks*:nod: send me a copy when you do...*twitch*

*looks around* Now i've seen it all...

Now we're arguing about whether GrimGrim has genits.

Archived