Home

Your Jedi Theories

warchampion

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna be a Jedi... I've read everything that SOE has released on the subject, unfortunatly I am Imperial, and becoming a jedi may be more diffucult because of this... but PLEASE... if ANYONE HAS STARTED DOWN THE PATH, PLEASE GIVE THEORIES AS HOW YOU CAME TO IT ... ie ... what faction , how many points , what classes, what missions, what xp, just give us your life story... And if there ever get to be Jedi on Wanderhome... contact me JohnnyH i will change factions, or do whatever it takes to protect the jedi race, permadeath is understandable, but i will lend my hammer to protect any and every jedi regardless of allignment, all i ask in return is that when i open my FS slot that i can be your padewan..

-JohnnyH

any info on FS slot, the path, or Jedi feel free to email me

Wanderhome JohnnyH

My friend plays and he gets messages on screen every so often.

Says like "You are going down the right path" and stuff like that. I believe its only a matter of time because he has been playing since the release and he said something to the effect that its a time thing ... you have to play for so long then you get a force sensative slot unlocked.

i am gettin theories and researching them and 3 have proven it might be. I really dont think time would be. They say they limit jedis coz its so hard no one knows how they says its a challenge. Whats the challenge in time. The only challenge would be sticking in the game so long. That is too easy. So please post theories. I reallly apreciate you sending your time theory but i just wanted to make a fact. I really dont have a clue about the boxes saying your on the right path. I dont think it is because all the rumors around here.

No its not like that. You could be the same method just a diffrent way to do that method like the hermit theory there is probably like 5 ways to do that one. Then it will be diffrent. Coz i reallly dont think they have a way for all the players in the game on alll servers. Let me tell you thats ALOT :koon:

just post theories. And i know about all this it is diffrent thing. Trust me on know alot more then you think.

I love good engrish.

http://www.engrish.com/

You folks are getting too hung up on the whole Jedi thing. the devs already said the path is different for everyone. There is no one path to the Force and even if there is an extremely small percentage will actually open the FSCS.

At the timeline the game is currently, the Emperor and Vader (along with bounty hunters and dark jedi hunters) have all but exterminated the Jedi. There are just too rare at this time to have everyone get a Jedi character. Perhaps as the the game progesses into the New Republic era Jedi will be more common when Skywalker starts instructing Jedi.

This isn't Episode I, there aren't hundreds of Jedi just waling around. This is a dark time. :fett:

OK, here's what I got.

I have 50, count them, 50 Jedi Holocrons. I got them from a Dark Jedi who wanted me to deliver it to his Sith brother to have it destroyed. Well, I did the whole "cancel mission, restart mission," trick to get 50. I don't know what they do. All I know is that they are in my inventory and I sell them.

Well, I've never gotten the "You're on the rihgt path" screen and I would love to have that. But maybe it does have to do with certain mission and items acquired. I've heard that you can get a "Shattered Jedi Holocron" form Luke Skywalker himself once you work your way up to him on Yavin IV.

I know of a Jedi Lady who you can do 3 missin for, but I'm not sure what exactly happens after. Her first mission, you fight 6 stromies. Then you have to deliver a guy back to her. Finally, she sends you to go fight a Dark Jedi.

So, my theory so far on unlocking the force slot is to A) Get as many Jedi items as you can; B) Seek out Jedi missions by asking peoepl ( hint hint: DATOOINEE!!), or C) send the Devs some cold hard American cash

----------------------------------------

Mile Phule, Novice Tailor

Scylla, Naboo

Yeah .. That sounds about right. I seen on this website where it said... "Why do I get the feeling that being a Jedi requires a dev selecting you and pushing a button...?" Oh how true......

Look the whole thing is there are millions of ways you could be "THE ONE" but .. do you realize that even the one that become the first Jedi most likely not remember how he did it haha .. or if he does remember .. do you think he will tell ......

Good point Watkins...

I think seeking to become a Jedi is noble...but there is much experience that must be gotten before you "are chosen" so to speak...

By "are chosen" I mean that if you are seeking the office of Jedi you must follow your intuition and when "clues" come up in the game that seem Force driven you should follow them...

Just a theory. ;)

MaximumGain

yout theories may not be to unlock force sensitive but i theres another half to them. I think the holocrons are to become a jedi not to become force sensitive.

Just want to make a statement that there is one way to become force sensitive but many methods to do that one way, because who here beleives that they made a way to becoeme a jedi for EVERY PERSON ON EVERY SERVER. I sure dont.:duel:

Yeah i have to agree, there is no way that every single person has a different way to become a jedi. There maybe many varations on how to do it. But it is not different for every person. As for the devs pushing a button that maybe true, but i really doubt it. Just do what you think will get you there, and do any jedi things posible. You will get there some day, im shure. :p

there is a hermit on dattoine which i strongly believe it is a possablilty that this theory is right. This is what i have saved from wordpad:

Hermit

A hermit in the desert on tatoine. He says he has fought againts great powers. He wants you to do a great heroic deed, then come back to him.

Luke's life changed when his uncle purchased a pair of used droids from Jawa dealers visiting his homestead. The droids, Artoo-Detoo and See-Threepio, were Rebel property fleeing from the Empire. The Rebel droids led Luke on an adventure, uniting him with Obi-Wan Kenobi, a desert hermit and war hero whom Luke knew as Old Ben.

Why it might be True: Old Ben was a desert hermit also a war hero. The one on swg is suppose to be a hermit and use to be a war hero. It only makes sense that he will lead you down the path. Just like Obi did to luke.

:duel:

theres is just one problem what would make you a war hero or how to do a heroic deed. Fight the imps? Fight Savages?

Originally posted by warchampion

MaximumGain

Just want to make a statement that there is one way to become force sensitive but many methods to do that one way,.:duel:

So are you saying that you know how to become Force Sensative or is that just a Typo?

Also, There seem to be a lot of Jedi stuf on Datooine. Maybe that planet holds a key. Yavin IV as well.

everyone has posted some interesting theories. they all might turn out to be completely wrong, but i think i will start spending some more time on dat and yavin iv thank you very much :D. btw, in a somewhat related story but funny nonetheless, a good friend of mine just recently started playing the game. we played a bit over the weekend, just kinda acclamating him to the game (showing him the ropes so to speak). i asked him what profession he was thinking of heading towards, as it makes how you play the game a lot less complicated. i could not help but chuckle at his response. he said very calmly, "i was thinking of either going master scout, or becoming a jedi."

me too buddy, me too

i do not know there is one way maybe two ways with methods but all i am trying to say is there is not a completly diffrent method for everperson to become a jedi.

I do think datooine, yavin IV and tattoinr might have somthing.

Tattoine is the least i think among those three but there is a good theory on th ehermit there. Yavin IV might because luke skywalker is hiding in the temple of Exar Kun. Dantooine the jedi caves there are boxes at the bottom of the cave that a smuggler can only open. I havent heard of a smuggler yet to make it down there to open them. But i dont think smuggler is the only proffesion to become a jedi. :koon::saberb:

i think the word "permadeath" shouldn't be used, when talkin about a novice jedi, or padawan. all you do is lose your skills, and thas it. you don't die or anything. also, its got to have somethin to do with obi-wan's journal, or either some other jedi journal because thats how luke became a jedi. when they say there a "different ways" i think they mean that no player is going to take the exact same steps. i think that there are several ( maybe 10 ) different ways. i also think it will be "extremely" hard to do them. because if they aren't it will leak out, then everyone will become a jedi. thats jus my opinion:lsduel:

Archived