Home

Names of Good Jedis

vegietto

i need to know some of the good jedi names in the whole trilogy of star wars abd the expanded universe ok:

i have a few i know

Mace Windu

Yoda

Kit Fisto

Luke

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Qui-Gon Ginn

Kyle

i know some more but can't think of right now so tell me some that i missed ok thanks.

It's Qui-Gon Jinn ^.^

Ofcourse then we still have Plo Koon , Ki-Adi-Mundi , Eeth Koth, Yaddle, Adi Gallia, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Yarael Poof, Saesee Tiin, Trebor Coleman, Nomi Sunrider, Shaak Ti, Depa Bilaba, Jacen Jana and Anakin Solo, Mara Jade(of sorts), Vodo-Siosk Baas, Arca Jeth, Tionne, Thon, Cay Qel-Droma, Dorsk 81. And a shedload more probably >.>

man, this list could go forever ! probably better to head to the CUSWE(completely unofficial star wars encyclopaedia), and modify your search to only generate jedi, you'll probably freak out when you see what those gusy can pull up !!!

As for a favourite, I like Corran Horn and Mara jade, its cool that they had ''other jobs'' before becoming jedi !!

Cool

MTFBWYA

I wouldn't count Ulic Qel-Droma as a light sider concidering he joined the Sith

So I guess Exar Kun is out of the question 2? Although he was a Jedi first he fall to the Dark Side, I'll leave it up to Vegietto if he marks him as a Jedi.

further more there's

Quillan Vos

Aayla Secura

Cei Vookto

Tholme

Can't think of any more right now, I'll check my comic collection for more Jedi names..

• 2 weeks later...

Anakin Skywalker.

qrll tog, dace diath, shoaneb culu, oss willum, Tot Deneta, Zona Luka,Slyvar, Master Dominus-Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War

Odan- Urr, Memit Nadil, Master Ooroo- Tales of the Jedi Golden Age of the Sith

others

Vima Da Boda- Dark Empire

Vima Sunrider

Kyle Katarn

Kyp Durron

Tenel Ka

Archived