Home

Since you all think this place is dead and boring...

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Captain Andy

I feel strangely compelled to do this to you all....

Stuff of Marginal Quality and Questionable Motive

The Blue Goon and the Fremen maiden aren't really what you had in mind, huh Groovy? :p

EDIT: Now it strikes me as kind of odd that the Fremen is standing in front of some healthy-looking grass and trees.

I really like the Got Spice one! :p Only people that know about Dune would get it! :D

groovyfinger2.jpg

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

lots of stuff here http://www.worldofmi.com/features/fan/art/?artist=42

and a scumm bar exclusive (because I haven't gotten round to posting it elsewhere)

http://www.scummbar.com/imageviewer/imageviewer.php?useimage=/community/fanwork/full/Leg_big092203141515.jpg

enjoy.

That's the stuff I was waiting on right there. Some of the BEST damn photoshop stuff I have EVER seen!

My stuff is just goofy crap :p

this post was edited for the good of Humankind

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

vaderidiot.jpg

How on earth did you achieve that amazing transparent effect groovy?? The color scheme along with the high resolution clarity makes it seem as if you've done nothing at all...

A pure mastery of photoshop creativity if I've ever seen it.

Originally posted by Rufio

How on earth did you achieve that amazing transparent effect groovy?? The color scheme along with the high resolution clarity makes it seem as if you've done nothing at all...

A pure mastery of photoshop creativity if I've ever seen it.

That was mostly directed at RoyTordesLegend.

Welcome to "Groovy Sarcasm 101".

*I apologize on behalf of the poor picture quality, I was merely trying to get a point across*:)

Thrik, here is another Vader pic I have fun with: (again, I apologize for the rather poor quality of this pic, for me it is more in the message, rather than the design...)

owned.jpg

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

That was mostly directed at RoyTordesLegend.

Welcome to "Groovy Sarcasm 101".

*I apologize on behalf of the poor picture quality, I was merely trying to get a point across*:)

so this is a more or less hidden message in a picture thread then a what beautiful artworks thread?? hmm. i usually do my artwork in dpaintIV .. :) can i post them here then?

oh.. ok groov.. before you're going to say "where's your darn ps pic you nerd" ..

look at my sig. :D

Originally posted by RayJones

so this is a more or less hidden message in a picture thread then a what beautiful artworks thread?? hmm. i usually do my artwork in dpaintIV .. :) can i post them here then?

oh.. ok groov.. before you're going to say "where's your darn ps pic you nerd" ..

look at my sig. :D

Yes, your sig is cute...

Happy Halloween! :)

Originally posted by Captain Andy

There's ONE Photoshop thingy I've done that I'm actually kind of pleased with....

clicky.

It does look hand painted, brilliant stuff there. I recently did an Elaine pic which should go onto the Scumm Bar any day now (I posted it this afternoon).

But not to worry, I also posted it on Worldofmi at the same time and just managed to get into there fan art news slot (which is lucky for me).

Check it out.

And feel free to leave a comment, I always love those.

Archived