Home

Greatest Moment While Playing Any MI game?

HenryJonesJr.

In CMI when Kenny is listing the syptoms of Scurvey and they range from halitosis to death, that cracks me up every time. And in the tomb the first time I went through Murray scared the pants off me when he dropped, I guess that makes me pathetic. Oh and anything involving Skull Island is great too.

i remember playing old PC games like prince or stunt before i cared about PC gaming, but then came monkey island, thats the game that stared it all for me, i got very fond memories of the first 2 games.

BTW: Peel, i also thought that Guybrush would never make it to Monkey Island.... :p

I remember that back at 90's, I was the only guy on earth who has played and completed Monkey Island 2 BEFORE playing Monkey 1 first. Actually, after I realized that Monkey 2 was a great game, I decided to buy the first one of the series too. :p

John: please put back online the IJLC Guide!!! I just can't live without it. :eek::)

Hee, I was also one of the ones who was very pleasantly suprised when I realised that yes, you were going to get to go to Monkey Island. The bit on the ship was my favourite as well, I loved searching the ship with the idea that it was mine, and that I was going to Monkey Island. When I realised I had to make that potion it was a great moment, I realised that I was going to have to improvise - ie, the flag instead of a real skull.

And finding the key in the cereal :D

well, i havent played in a while due to the fact that i've lost all the games (hellooooooo ebay) but there's a few moments where I can remember just laughing like i'd gone completely insane.

-the fight in gov. marley's mansion in somi (i was young + it was one of the first adventure games i'd EVER PLAYED - totally wasn't expecting something of this caliber)

-when guybrush's pants fell down at the cemetery in mi2

-skull island in cmi

-the end credits of somi

-actually, just about every gag in somi in general.

etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a huge laugh in MI3, when Stan showed up again, and I realized, that actually Guybrush was the one who put him in that casket...

And I always loved the skeletons' dance in Guybrush's dream in MI2... I reloaded that savegame over and over again, just to listen to that awesome tune again and again...

Me an' some friends were playing Mi1. We were, like, 12, so when we visited the Voodoo Lady, there was something awfully shocking about her and...jig...jiggleeeheeeheee!

Well, it was funny at the time!:p

Guybrush in a dress. Mi2. nuff said.

:toilet1:hmm...

"I see....A giant monkey!"*jiggley jiggley*:eek:

pssssd orca.. he cant..

errmm..

the three trials on melee.. and my first visit at the scumm bar .. i was soooo excited. :p

plus the first rendevouz with largo..

and finally when i checked after TEN years how the wheel-o-fortune-code on phatt works.. (you know when you ask that guy on the back door...)

hehehe.. i am sooo blind sometimes.. :xp:

Originally posted by ThunderPeel2001

Yes, actually I enjoyed that part too. It seemed like a nice break from the huge puzzles of Melee... there were only a few items and a few rooms on the ship so it couldn't be too hard!

Shutup! Shutup! Shutup!

Yeah, In enjoyed the whole swordfighting experiance of SOMI, Just plain fun, and my friends brother kept telling me to answer 'How appropriate, you fight like a cow!' to all of the insults that we didn't have the answers to. It's amazing how well it fits anyway. :p

Archived