Home

1000 posts party!!

MJ

Sometime between when I was online yesterday and now, the Nightlight forums clocked over the 1000 posts mark. I'm not exactly sure who posted the 1000th post, but thanks to everyone for contributing. :)

PARRTTTYYYY! :nut::nut::nut::nut::nut:

:duel:

Originally posted by The Adventurer

1000 posts!

Yatta!

Okay. I'm only going to type this once...

WHAT THE FUDGE IS YATTA?

And that's one groovy banana, D. Not exactly sure why a banana is singing about peanut butter jelly, but who am I to discriminate? :)

Originally posted by 8 of 12

Not exactly sure why a banana is singing about peanut butter jelly, but who am I to discriminate? :)

Can you imagine how I felt the first time I saw it?

I was told about it by my friend David (he's Saddam Hussein-only 8 of 12 would know what I mean by that).

Originally posted by Incredible_d

Can you imagine how I felt the first time I saw it?

I was told about it by my friend David (he's Saddam Hussein-only 8 of 12 would know what I mean by that).

He's Saddy, is he? So assume that the banana dance is his weapon of mass distruction...

Well to answer the questions.

Yatta is a song from Japan by some group of actors. I'm sure it means something but I don't speak the langage.

Peanutbutter Jelly Time is just a goofy techno song from the United States. Someone thought it'd be funny to put the dancing banana dancing to it. and low an internet legend was born.

oh and lest I forget

Hyakugojyuuichi!

Finally somebody posted something half decent! Thanks, Holdy, that Star Wars rap was... well... both funny and weird. But instead of Vader saying 'I'm you're father', he should have started singing 'Who's your daddy?' :)

Oh, and for the record, it DOES NOT make up for the space people.

And I'm getting mighty tired of Metallus turning up on messenger randomly and saying nothing but BADGER BADGER BADGER SNAKE!! SNAKE!!

:rolleyes:

Archived