Jump to content

Home

Getting boring....


Recommended Posts

All good ideas. The movies will be hard though (Actually, they might be pretty easy if you do a frame by frame one ;))

 

Lets all take funny pictures with fogures now, so we can start a caption contest ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone start taking pics or what?

 

My digital camera's batteries were removed by someone, so I can't post any yet....

 

I am not grounded by the way, nor do I have any intention of getting a new TI-83 anytime soon. With my dumbass teacher, I can borrow the girl's next to me, even on tests.

Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah boring.....

i did start a new custom, its gonna be a boba with remavable helmet, but this one looks really good, my other didnt..

 

 

 

btw katarn. will you at leats be on after school, (4 my time) like normal??

 

i dont see ya on, and i have to! who am i gonna talk colelctign with?? z!? pssss!

hehe, i kid z, i kid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Katarn07

Probably....

 

Nothing new here in the collecting realm however so don't think you've missed anything. You're ahead of me in Basic Figures, and I you in Deluxe and vehicles ;)

 

agreed, i have the emperor wave,minus one, and some clone trooper packs

 

you got me by, 2 delux, soon to be a jedi 3 pack, a ship(geosian fightor), and two 3 packs...and speaders.....

 

i dont onlt talk collectign with ya;)

 

bad news btw z, out tru had the new clone wars delux including durge, clone, clone trooepr 3 pack, and jedi 3 pack:(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by daring dueler

agreed, i have the emperor wave,minus one, and some clone trooper packs

 

you got me by, 2 delux, soon to be a jedi 3 pack, a ship(geosian fightor), and two 3 packs...and speaders.....

 

i dont onlt talk collectign with ya;)

 

bad news btw z, out tru had the new clone wars delux including durge, clone, clone trooepr 3 pack, and jedi 3 pack:(

 

Bad news is when our TRU gets new figures? wha? :confused:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ZBomber

Bad news is when our TRU gets new figures? wha? :confused:

 

Yeah, I'm with you Z. That didn't make sense.

 

I did get all that stuff today. Durge is too cool :cool:

 

You want bad news? The Cubs losing is what's bad news. I don't care if the Yanks or Red Sox win, just as long as the beat the #### outta those ####ing Marlins :mad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Katarn07

Yeah, I'm with you Z. That didn't make sense.

 

I did get all that stuff today. Durge is too cool :cool:

 

You want bad news? The Cubs losing is what's bad news. I don't care if the Yanks or Red Sox win, just as long as the beat the #### outta those ####ing Marlins :mad:

 

I hope the marlins win, just because I hate the Yankees. :p

 

BTW, He meant they got those figs in, but we missed them.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...