Home

It just hit me

NiKo

*gets kicked* (dude, i thought it was your shoulder, i swear)

Man, ten more days just isnt enough. I cant deal, bro.

All those times with the vasoline...it just gets me so damn misty eyed.

But in all seriousness, we're gonna miss you, Niko. Hopefully in ten years you'll cross paths with some of us again, eh?

Good luck.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Niko!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

I love you. (Non Gay) :( Stay. Move to Japan.

Well I bet you probably won't be back in the 3 years will you? I mean, you'd have forgotten LuvasForums or something.

If you say you'll be back, I'll stay here til your back. LF is my home.

i just hope army camps have internet connection. You said you might be able to come on weekends right? Right?

Sayonara, Niko. I'll miss you. Honestly.

-Steven

Originally posted by Yufster

Niko!

Are you like... conscripted?! Forced to sign up!?

You should rebel!

Yeah. If I'm not mistaken, all able-body men are required to serve time in the Israeli army when they reach 18. Something along those lines... very not-happy. (It may not be *all*, but I'm 95% positive a LARGE portion are conscripted.) Good luck Niko.

bye...:(

damn, i hate it when this happens. i never have anything to say.

well...niko, i hope you don't die or anything....hopefully you'll get assigned to some lame post like "sit here at camp and make sure no mice eat our cheese" or something like that. :)

i barely knew you...but it still seems like something is missing. anyway...i'll miss you, and i guess we'll all see you again in three years (:eek: ), unless you get to come online on weekends like you said :)

stay cool :cool:

Originally posted by Datheus

Yeah. If I'm not mistaken, all able-body men are required to serve time in the Israeli army when they reach 18. Something along those lines... very not-happy. (It may not be *all*, but I'm 95% positive a LARGE portion are conscripted.) Good luck Niko.

You say that like it's somehow weird. As to my knowledge, all are drafted, same thing as here in Finland. I would have also had to go next spring, but I managed to get an extenuation due to my studies.

I'm sure Niko'll be fine. It'll be an intresting experience.

Wait. I had something really interesting and thought provoking to say, and then I though, "Why? Man, I'm too hungry to be thought-provoking right now!"

So instead, I just decided to say... Go NiKo! I'm designing a Form and Fusion dress for an All Ireland Competition, so if you could kindly keep all empty bullet shells and send them on over here, I'd love you.

My project symbolises pointlessness.

I'll try.

i'll be home about every second weekend (not including sundays)

I'll probably have a lot of my hands, but i'll still try to check out the place every now and then.

(not that there's much to post these days really, but..just for the sake of keeping in touch)

Archived