Home

Elite-elite profession's

Breetai

Well here is an idea on it. I want to see what everyone think's about it.

Their need's to be an elite-elite professian for almost every class. Of corse all your 250 skill point's would have to go to them. Here are some example's that I can think off right now.

Elite pistoleer. Able to use two pistol's, Add A new pistol for just them, and some more shot's, but their is nothen else they could use

Elite CH. A CH that could tame and use all the powerful creature's. We are talking the best of the best here ( could you see someone rideing a krayt dragon here ). They could call their creature's out anywhere and they could even have group's. they are walking and said call out group A, which the select what creature's are in this group. Say a great sludge panther, and two rancor's is what they had for group A then that is what would come out. Seem to powerful, well here is the catch. All their point's Are used on CH skill's, so the only weapon they could use is a CDEF, and they would not be able to heal. Take the CH out and the creature's are no treat now.

Elite Weaponsmith. Can create the weapon's that only the elite pistoleer's. elite rifle's, and elite carbiner's, elite pikeman, elite swordsman, etc. could use. again they would not have any point's for anything else but they would be rich.

That are the one's I can think of now. Do not forget we will need our player city's build ( urben planer ), along with some to build the ship's and stuff that are still to come, alond with someone building speeder bike's and other veh.

It would be hard to come up with elite commando's, elite BH, elite CM, elite enterainer's, and elite ranger's, seeing how they can pretty much do everything as it is, unless an elite entertainer could also heal your mind along with BF while in camp's.

Just my thought. While you would be extremly strong in one area, would would be extremly weak in all the other area's. Yes you would have a pistoleer that could stand their and kill people in one shot, but you already have all that now in the game. Also an elite CH might sound good but they would not be much in PvP battle's without support since they would be an easy target to go after, and their is not much they could do except depend on their pet's.

One more thing. I think if you become a Jedi, that should take all your point's. I mean Jedi's are the elite of the elite right? Has anyone ever read where a Jedi was also a maser smuggler, master marksmen, etc. No. Why? Because all their training is in the way's of the force. Just like all the elite's would have to spend all their training on what they are trying to be an elite in.

Well let's here everyone thought's on this

i dont think i understand would you have to be a master first? if so that would stink are u a master at anything? theres already a big difference in power from pistoleer to marksman why would u want more?

-and i dont appretiate u takin my idea of 2 pistols ;)

if u dont believe me u posted this on 10-10 i posted on 10-7

Yes you would have be master first. At least that is my guess.

True you had that posted before me, but I promise you I did not take your idea ( If you are taken offensive of me posting it after you then I am sorry ) It was an Idea I had a long time ago, but I had not posted it. I was wanting to see if I could come up with idea's for all profesion's before I posted about it ( which I haven't ) so I could post on all profesion's at once, but when I seen your post, I knew it would only be a matter of time before other's came up with my same idea's and posted them before me.

Alos I would like to add, I know when Your thread was up. If you would notice, I posted on your thread on the same day that I started this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by coeckie

:fett: <----- (bounty hunter's) are the ones that should have duel will...

but a pistoleer would also fit in it... i dont like the idea of the CH tho..

but if you ask me.. TKA should also have duel will, i mean 2 knuckler's

i dont agree.. BH's already are the most powerfull ones ingame.. you should let other professions have some better things so they would become more popular.

btw im halfway into pistoleer :)

I thought of another thing. This one for the elite-elite ranger's. They could make cammo kit's that can hide them from player's as well. That would make thing's interresting. heir would be spie's everywhere then. But here are the down fall's. If you do any of these then your cover is blown

attack someone or something

go into someone's house ( because the door would open )

if you talked to someone ( talking on guild and group chat would be fine )

Of course other ranger's can see ranger's and that would blow their cover as well.

And of corse add some kind of camp for him as well that is better then what is out their now.

So I have came up with something for weaponsmith, pistoleer, CH, and ranger now. If anyone else think's of thing's for any other profession, please feel free to post it.

i thought that master rangers could already hide themselves from other players and the only way to make the camps better it to start making houses lol the ones they have now are huge

-they need more houses droids weapons and armor thats for sure

-maybe make it so that certain professions can make stuff like usable holsters and special armor for bh

-make it so elite elite ch can tame adult creatures

-maybe an elite elite image designer who can change species

-how about some throw moves for taris kasi that would make them a little more even with marksmen

Ranger's can hide from NPC"s, but can not hide from player's

CH being able to tame adlut's, maybe, make's since to me being only to tame baby's. Being able to train adult's would not be that bad of an idea. I still think they need to be able to tame creature's that other CH's can't. Because if they can just tame the same one's, It would not be worth being a elite CH, unless you make it to where they can call out a hole army at one time or something, but then that is stronger than being able to call out a krayt. Haveing a person running around with one krayt, would not be as strong as someone running around with 8 rancor's.

elite image designer who can change species. I do not like that one. Because then you could just change your specie's to fit what ever profession you change to. A human that turn's to a Wookie would kind of be strange.

taris kasi doing throw's. I like that one. that make's a lot of since to me. A hand to hand fighter should be allowed to trow people. Matbe even allowed to put choke hold's on them. Yes I think this one is a good idea.

with ships and vehicles a lot of stuff could be added like jet packs for bh smuggling and making spice on your ship for money (and for ship engineers they should make it so u can customize a ship like put one ships wings with anothers hull and a different weapon system)

if elite elite professions are like this im happy with elite pistoleer and a nice ass speeder ;)

• 2 weeks later...

lol with only 250 skill points not likely

besides i dont think all professions will have elite additions problably only a few

like architect and thats it lol i cant think of any other profession they would want to have an elite for i believe were taking this with the wrong approach.......

Archived