Home

Associates to war??? answers please

swediot=)

ummm how come when I was talking to neoc cryur earlier today he mentioned something about going to war against the associates.... what the hell is that all about is that his whole PA or just neoc acting like a baby? he wouldnt comment any more on the subject ( in other words he was unable to answer my questions for some reason?) he said i should ask my leader why we are at war calling him weak because he cant even inform his own PA well... personally I beleive that bit is bull but if someone could please explain this to me.

War is a pretty strong term and is not something which should be taken lightly.

It's just Neoc who wants war. When Corzip gets back, he's talking to Cai Phalanx, the leader of TIO. We AREN'T going to war. Neoc is just a cry baby, and Rp's a bit too much. He's been threatening us for a while now, for some dumb reasons. It started with him killing Murashu while he was an overt Rebel, and Neoc being Imperial. He then bragged to Corzip, which made Corzip mad. Be we forgave him. Then, Neoc started to say that -A- was going to be under Imperial Surveilance. We were pretty mad. Then he told Corzip that he misunderstood the intelligence, and that it was the Imperial base that had been take been taken over by rebels, that's near us, that was going to be under surveilance. We forgave him yet again. Then, Jo-dae challenges Neoc to a friendly duel. No death blows. They duel, Neoc wins... Guess what the jerk does? He kills Jo-dae. Then comes into the cantina, to tell Jo and I, "Due to your actions against the Empire, I am informing TIO that -A- is helping the Rebellion.". Corzip tried to talk to him, they worked it out, Neoc did something stupid, and it all led up to Corzip eventually telling Neoc "**** YOU!!".

As you can see, Neoc is a twisted, and demented person, which is why I created the -A- background check. We don't want anymore people like him with us.

god, where are some mod powers when i need them..after i say what i say, i would close this thread to prevent all out flaming.

you missed swediot, but just ignore neoc now, just like a whild animal, you dont do anything to agrivate you it wont come back to bite you in the @$$. Corzip has already told everyone to just stay clear of neoc, i myself wish i could have a friendly based relationship as i did when i first started galaxies, neoc was one of the first people i chatted with. but since he left the PA, i guess it just means me and him are not meant to be friends. that is just how it goes in life, here and star wars galaxies. now would one of you mods please close this before a flame ware erupts

Archived