Home

Marauder Armor quests

Jackrabbit

Hey, you guys remember when we went to the Marauder caves? Well, if you don't, it was an organized hunt one night that a few people went to. Froobuk mentioned something about armor drops, so I was hoping for a couple that night. The problem is, we had our facts all wrong. Here's the scoop...

The Marauders we're looking for are at a camp, not a cave. We go to the camp and talk to the king, and he's supposed to give out missions. At the end of every mission, the reward is a piece of armor. Personally, I think it would be cool to have a set of this armor. It has low mind/action encumberance, and not many people have it.

So, here's what I'm thinking. Just like Jabba missions, one day we organize a group and start tackling these missions. The missions will probably be difficult, seeing as it's on Endor, so we're going to need a nice sized group (or a bunch of badass characters). I don't know when to plan this though, because as far as I know, Endor is still a prison to everybody who goes there (I have not tested this out myself, of course). So, I would really like it if we could all get together on this =). Nice XP and a set of new armor, if that's not motivation, I don't know what is =)

[Edit]Here's a guide, so you know what we're up against.

I did these missions by myself and there pretty hard i just bleed and ran for the most part. The only problem is I did all the missions and I didnt get the boots, It said a gift has been put in your inventory three times and I got 2 bisecps and no boots.

I cant do the missions over again either so if there not in my inventory when I log back on I guess Im screwed:(

PS Grask by the way Endor sucks now since the patch, there arent a lot of creatures there and no 25k pubam missions:(

:D I got a great story to tell about Marauder Armor.

On shadowfire, me and one of my buddies decided to go to the Marauder village and get the armor. It took about 30 minutes just to get there. We had to sneek around all sorts of stuff and the adventure there was amazing. Once we finally got there, we found that we actually had to kill marauders to talk to the king (no easy task). We slowly walked up to them... they werent aggroeing... For RPs sake, we put down our guns :p . Then, they all aggroed, we ran like hell up into the hills. Afte we healed up, we slowly sniped them out. However eventually, two of them aggroed and we got killed. Later on another guy from my PA came and the two of them GOT the armor. I unfortunetly had to leave :( . Anyway, Iam sure you guys will have the time of your life trying to get it. Ive heard the missions that you actually do to get the armor arent that difficult...

PS: I think the real reward all this is a bonding experience, travelling with just one of other guy through the forests of endor with crazy spiders and stuff all around had to be the funnest part.

An Imperial by the name of Magus-Rex helped me do some Rebel tasks. He was weraing full Marauder Armor, save the gloves and boots, and I have to say, despite its terrible stats, it kicks ass!

The armor says its protections are around 15% or something like that, but I was doing very little damage. Unless that was the 75% reduction last night. I never knew about that change.:D

Magus assured me the armor was better than it said it was, so it may be great armor. That is all I know about it for now.

My computer has been acting really crazy lately... If I can play =(, I'd like to do this next Friday. We can start sometime like 5:30pm EST, and just keep doing missions as people show up. I'll try to stay out till 6AM EST =).

[Edit] Well, I'm not going to be able to make it next Friday. Needless to say, I found out what my computer problem is. Check out my "Taking a little break" post.

I'm in.

I think I can go just think I have to do something next friday. Can't quite think of it at the moment.

Just found out today that tka is actually good in PvP. Using Unarmed Lunge when guys run makes them kneel. Then I run up and dizzy/kd and then blang em and the are usually dead in 5 seconds or less. Arina and did a "raid" on Theed (we had a guy who said he was only 2 weeks old in game helpin) and we got 2 guys. It was a Master Rifleman, BH in full comp armor except helm, another rifleman in full ST armor, one more guy, and a nice grual mauler who loved to hug =] Arina and I managed to take down the BH and the Rifleman before they swarmed us =/ especially the big love monkey.

Anyway...before I go ranting on I'm in for the whole maruder armor. I will give my pieces away probablly unless I like it. See you all then =]

~SK~

i need the waypoint for this on endor. i got one last night, but the guys said it is"close, and to travel south a bit, i will find it."i would like to get an exact one and get some people and go tonight, me and baboo set out last nigh, but had to give it up when i had to log.

hey count me in too if u go soon, and also, does anyone wanna tryout the Nym Missions on Lok? I got the first one from Nym's Engineer, Jinkins. He gave me a waypoint way down in the southwest corner of the map, i went there and found a sulphur lake pirate cave. I went inside and met a greeting party of five pirates, i managed to kill one but was quickly cut down by the rest, they dont miss........

i would like to go back there and exact my revenge on these bandits

Weeee...wait...umm ?

Well I got Master TKA killing Stormtroopers and ravies. I have to say it is pretty cool, but I am kinda bored.

I should just totally drop all my skills and go up something crazy, like Droid Engineer!

Ha Ha j/k. I want to explore planets and find cool stuff. Also do some of the badges and get cool stuff like maruader armor and maybe buy some ST armor for kicks =P And do crap loads of PvP.

I just explored rori kinda, went to the way far West of restuss to that big "bald spot" it is a lake about 2km wide and 2km long. Big ass. Also it has a rorgungan big ass base on the East side with about 30 rorgungans and some theifs inside, looks really cool, didn't get to look long before I burst ran away =P Oh yah here is Ryxx Zan'Tar "finished":

Lieutenant Colonel (3.2k from Colonel which is top rank atm) of Rebels

Brawler:

Unarmed IV

Marksmen:

Pistol IV

Ranged Support IV

Scout:

Exploration IV

Survival IV

Smuggler:

Underworld II

Spice IV

Squad Leader:

Mobility II

Tactics IV

Leadership IV

Teras Kasi Artist

Master =P

I really like the boost morale combo with meditation. I can switch all the wounds around in the party to be even then meditate them away on me and repeat untill we each have 1 health action and mind wounds (I can't do this with secondaries.)

Before I ramble any longer (again) I want to get together a group to do some maruader missions every night if possible. I'll just throw a bunch of money/power into my harvestors and sit on endor doing maruader missions with you guys.

[Edit] Almost forgot about how many skill points left: ZERO!

~SK~

well, i'm still up for marauder quests, and a guy gave it to me(TIO surprisingly :D) i'm ready to go whenever, infact, ill probably message who is ingame and get you all. but right now im at a querral..

I am gonna master CH, but i cant decide if i wanna take up Ranger, Squad Leader, or a bit of commando, now if i take up ranger, i cna pretty much master all of it, i can take up sqaud leader and get moderately close to mastering, and commando requires much more and i would only get about 2 to 3 skills on it.

Yah we should do the last act 2 mission. And maybe do the Warren missions too for people that want to and haven't done it yet. It is pretty tough, those cyborg cats have like 10k ham and some nice res.

I would be up for maruader quests tommorow night, if it doesn't happen I'll continue my lonely search for a holorcron near the PA city. Hopefully people start selling em for like 100k and I'll be lazy and buy one.

~SK~

Archived