Home

Okay, now you guys are playing my game.

Deft Aklin

Listen. we dont want war with neoc.. and we never did... but neoc goes on and on that i insulted him when I never intended it.... and then i do apologize and then he says that my members harras him.... while i clearly trust all my members that they did not after i asked them to leave him alone.

well he kept going on... so i told him off. i ignored him. and i want top move on. i will not add him to the enemy list of the PA hall. and i DONT want war. all im asking of everyone.. to just go out of neocs way.. if he confronts you just ignore him

and i dotn want this to go on.. i want to drop this.

Well, remember this.

The high end political game is where I live. Whether or not you see me 'Pimping' is besides the point, we all have hobbies. ;) I don't like it when the big boys pick on the little guys.

Neoc,

Who told you who you needed to contact in order to get into TIO? Yeah, that's what I thought. Messing with these guys because you have your own issues is bull. I won't watch that happen. No matter what Wraith tells me. And yes, Cai will sell you out at the price I can offer. I have more intelligence on more PAs than you even know exist. That's the beauty of being me.

The rest of you,

I think you all know I've got your back. Even if most of you are friggin Rebels. (A whole other issue to be addressed.) :D

TIO has bigger fish to fry....and I'm just gonna show them the menu.

please email me at Roguesithscot@hotmail.com. I am RogueScot in the game and I am grand moff of our military. Please get with me before you post anymore on this subject matter....I seriously doubt you know Cai and i am rather disturbed at the thought that you think we would sell out our own at any cost. This is not a flame..just the hard facts. please get with me soon as we can discuss this before it leads to a war. Our emporer would never sell out one of our own.......ever. especially to a pa who has more rebs than imps. thank you.

RogueScot

as far as you being a nuetral Pa....i understand that. but saying our Emporer would sell him out is a bit on the Wrong side..lol. From what I understand you guys wont leave him alone and continue to harass him. me reading the part that Cai would sell him out....( and his last name is Thalnax) upset alot of us greatly. for someone in your PA is talking a bunch of smack...PERIOD. just have your leader please get with me.

i think i know how to read...i saw what some said..about leaving him alone.then i saw what another said about taking care of it and buying him out. nonetheless...i have it under good faith that he was cantina.with one of our squad leaders and several of your members came in and started callinh him gay and other things why neoc...sat there. seems as though your members want this to keep going in my opinion.

give some evidence or move on eh? i have been most hospitable about this subject. we are not going to war with you over one past member. This is why i am to discuss this like adults. Telling me to move on?....well...thats just plain disrespectable and stupid. and yes i do....my finest squad leader who does not lie for anyone..not even me..said one member with an A tag came in cantina and said" theres neoc.......the gay". and then said other gay things. i was letting you know.....not accusing you. and as for you sunshine...why dont you move on. I dont and WONT LIE.

i came here to talk about this and get the facts. I have told Neoc to not say another thing to youor anyone in your guild. He is under strict orders to ignore you. I also told him that if he doesnt i will kick him myself. As for you guys...If he does come to me with many screenshots of your members harrassing him.....then well.....we will "Move On" and take actions into our hands.

thank you again.

Why do you have to do this? You come here, accuse us of being liars, then when you get a teency weency bit of your dish, you get all defensive and jumpy.

As for moving on, yes, please do. This all a missunderstanding, RogueScot... Has been since the first days Reaper came here some years ago. He was trouble, trouble now.

I trust my people over you? How odd..........

Somehow, your friend being squad leader seems to have NOTHING to do with this. If he lies or not? Your opinion. Maybe he is just a really good liar, and no one can tell the difference. <----Not a flame. Let that one sit.

In all honest opinion, RogueScot, my friends are musicians. Musicians do not lie!:D;):p Seriously, think about it. I know these people better than I know you. They would not call Neoc gay, or ANYONE for that matter. And as I said before: BRING EVIDENCE!

This point is moot without it. If you comment one more time on this issue without anything to back yourself up... I will not do a thing. I will shake my head though, and ignore you until you give me some reason not to.

Have a great day, and please return with evidence against us. Thank you, RogueScot.

Okay, RogueScot, so you know, there is a Guild with the tag <A>. Ours is <-A->. It's more likely that someone in <A> was harassing him, since a while back, we were told to not make ANY contact with him. Anyone who did what you said happened, would be in big trouble. From all the encounters I've had with Neoc, after this whole thing happened, he's been harassing us.

And about Cai selling out Neoc, that was something that Deft said. Deft isn't in The Associates/Affiliates, but a good ally. If you wish to talk to anyone about the comment on Cai, talk to Deft.

I talked to Cai today, and he said he'd take care of it. Said TIO would never go to war against -A-, unless we did something bad to them, which we haven't. He said that Neoc would be reprimanded for his actions, and if Neoc continued to represent TIO in a negative way (Saying that all of TIO would go to war with us, for a small personal matter, etc.), he would "take care" of Neoc.

Okay, here goes.

*takes deep breath*

First off, I am not going to beat around the bush. Neoc (Reaper) is a sniveling little peon and quite pitiful pile of drivel comes out of his mouth at all times.

Secondly, I do not officially represent these people or their organization. You want a chronicled list of the prebubescant punk that is Neoc? Here you go:

1) Neoc arrived on these forums.

2) Neoc was about two inches from being banned by both myself and two other admin on these boards. (It was at least two right Wraith? (Wraith 8: well the entire mod staff of JK2 was on my neck. and Rhett) )

3) Neoc changed his username from RaPeR to -=ReApEr=-

4) Neoc proceeded to piss off just about every member of this community. Of course, the thirteen year old punk kid claims, "I have no friends. I have no communication skills. Make me MOD, MAKE ME MOD MAKE ME MOD!" (I don't think I said those last three words enough.

5) He continues to piss off everyone here, even after he is a member of this organization.

6) FINALLY, the game comes out. Neoc goes quiet for a bit.

7) A short time into the game, I hear a rumor Neoc is pulling a smuggler scam. I decide to run a little investigation.

8) I post his name on my boards, with no info as to what I need investigated, and two of my members jump down my throat. Mind you, two members I trust above all others in my organization.

9) We interview three other people that all say the exact same thing. TO THE LETTER.

10) No one has any screenies, but I think we all know Neoc well enough to say the little prick did it.

These are just the tip of the iceberg. So yes, I DESPISE Neoc and everything he stands for. Yes, my words depict that. I stand by TIO members defending Theed nearly every day. We slaughter Rebels together, I save your butts, and for a long time gave free buffs to all of your members in Theed. These guys don't want a war, and no organization is large enough to stand against you. Neoc is a little trouble maker, expect more of this to happen in the near future. Trouble follows him like the plague. These guys finally got rid of him and he just WON'T GO AWAY! So call of your dog or I'll teach him some respect.

I do not deny that some of -A-s member might have flamed him a bit, however, I can GUARANTEE you, he deserved it.

Caught me in a VERY bad mood tonight guys. So consider this me warning myself.

"Bad Deft, no flaming.", Deft slaps his own hand.

If Cai wants to sit and talk to me on this, I'm perfectly content with that. I'll tell it just like I told it here. I actually had plans to meet with him regarding some other issues anyway. However, supporting him, is only making him worse. He's already sent me tells.

Want a war Neoc. How about you bring it. You me, in Theed. ANYTIME I'm on punk.

before i continue, i do not repesent TIO or -A- in anyway, i am just trying to avoid a needless PA war.

all quite interesting. i have been charged with the task of figuring this out...i am not part of the associates, tho i do respect your music. i recently met neoc cryur while on a hunting trip with some of my friends in TIO. he did not seem like a horrible perosn, BUT he was quick to anger over seemingly trivial things. when i was in the theed cantina a member of a different pa not in -A- or TIO overheard me talking about neoc and how we had been hunting. the cantina patron overheard me saying that both neoc and i wanted to join TIO. she was an imperial and told that neoc was a very abusive , ego-driven young boy, to put it another way she said he was an a#@hole. but from what my friends in TIO said of neoc they said he was a nice young fellow..though like wha ti said quick to anger. what shall i tell my contacts in TIO about this neoc cryur? i dont have the ear of roque scot or geneside or cai for that matter, but i do knwo quite a few people who do wish to avoid a stupid and utterly pointless guildwar. thank you and may the force be with you.

This is my take on Neoc:

He's 13 years old, and plays computer games:

-Ok, if he's 13, shouldn't he be hanging with friends, interesting...

-If he's 13, he must be using his 'rent's CC to pay for the game

-Why is he playing a game geared toward the older teen, young adult?

My take on the situation:

-The kid doesn't have any friends so he resorts to online games. When he does this he can act how he wants to, carefree.

-Neoc isn't stupid, he knows who's in control and how to play his cards. Back when the "PA was against me" he made up these really outrageous stories to get the PA even more against me, when ironically, the night before acted like my best friend, to gain my trust.

So, in the end, this little kid has some serious mental issues, that left untreated, will cause him great pain in the future.

Ten bucks says he's a bum by 21.

BTW, did anyone notice that TIO members never said anything bad about Neoc?

Why is that?

I know why, because Neoc knows, if he wants to get his toy, he has to be a good little boy. That's how he got the leadership position (I think he had one) in the Associates.

Neoc can act like an arse know, he's climbing the ranks of the mother-PA, too good for the small-town PA.

Let's face it, in Neoc's eyes we are second class citizens.

My take on the situation:

-The kid doesn't have any friends so he resorts to online games. When he does this he can act how he wants to, carefree.

-Neoc isn't stupid, he knows who's in control and how to play his cards. Back when the "PA was against me" he made up these really outrageous stories to get the PA even more against me, when ironically, the night before acted like my best friend, to gain my trust.

I did not take much that Neoc said about you into account when I called you, Jek. :)

I didn't have to. ;)

But I'm over that, and if you still want in, just contact me, Wraith, Murashu, X'ero, or Jo-Dae, and you're in. :)

Hell, we gave Neoc plenty of chances, why shouldn't you get atleast 1 chance, right? :)

And the word on the street is you have shaped up alot since the last time.

More on this subject will follow shortly.

Ooookayyy, this is turning into something I did not want.

First of all: Sunshine, that was totally inappropriate, and did not help much.

Secondly, Deft is not a member of the Affiliates, so his thoughts does not (completelly) reflect the thoughts of the leaders. He is an old friend now, however, and he wishes our PA no harm as far as I understand.

However, saying that, and reading the history he puts forward, I can tell you that that history list begins even further back than what Deft knows about. It's pretty much only I in the -A- who knows about it (plenty of Mods, Super Mods and Admins over in the Jedi Knight forums who knows about it though) but I've kept it largly to myself over the past 9 months or so I've known Neoc/Reaper, trying to protect his past.

I argued alittle with the Mods and Admins over in the Jedi Knight forums after he came back that he seemed changed from what they had to say about him, atleast in our part of the LucasArts Fan Network (SWGalaxies part). I wanted to give him a chance on the forums.

Soon after he was initiated into our PA by Wraith 8, our highest leader if you will (me being second :) ) without knowing his past as I did. I kept my peace. I believed in him to have changed.

And he did some great things for us. He gave us a chat, totally free. He offered to host our website, also totally free of any charge and best of all, no popups or adds of any kind. :p We had to decline that unfortunatly cause one of our members and co-leader, Murashu, had already paid and started working on our own site and own domain (-A-ssociates).

Evilbob mentioned he is quick to anger over seemingly trivial things. He has become better in that department I think. He had alot of anger boiling up inside him when I first got to know Neoc. His greatest wish was to become a Moderator around here. Me and Wraith was open to that possibility, but because we both are from Europe we needed someone from the US to deal with the spammers and flamers that were up while me and Wraith were asleep. Neoc is in the UK, so that's only 1 hour difference from me. He totally flipped out after we continually tried to explain why we were looking for someone from the US to fill the next Mod shoe around here, saying **** YOU and exiting the chat, leaving me and Wraith behind not understanding what just happened cause he seemed so calm. I chuckled alittle cause I thought he pulled the same trick I sometimes do, acting angered over nothing and leaving for a few seconds, making the people I left behind think they said something wrong. :p You know, scare them alittle. :D

No dice. 5 seconds later I got a PM from him pretty much telling me I would be sorry to have dissed him. It was some kind of riddle, something about keep your friends close but your enemies closer? I acted like I didn't understand what he ment in hopes that he would calm down. To let him know that there were no bad intent directed at him as a person or his actions previously. Then he brakes the contact with me. Shortly after I get a SMS from Wraith, and I quote: "GET OFF, GET OFF, DISCONNECT!!!!!"

I hurriedly disconnect and don't know what is going on. I tried to get more info using my cellphone, but I had to eventually call Wraith to find out what was going on. He then tells me he is in a heated arguement with Reaper and that I should come online again. I get on MSN, where I, not only, find Wraith and Neoc in that chat, but he had dragged several other people into the line of fire, some undeservably might I add, and threatened to nuke all our connections by 12 o'clock. Some where angered over him, others didn't understand what was going on. I tried to calm the situation cause namecalling and yelling wont help one slightest bit, and let me tell you, the others were the ones that wasn't helping in that department. Neoc didn't help much either, he was too much into his world of hurt to listen to any reason. BUT, what he doesn't seem to understand is that he created that situation by threatening people to nuke their connections.

I didn't reach thru to Neoc and he then logged off. Wraith didn't want to stay on anymore, and I can't say I blamed him. I on the otherhand did not want to get bullied around by a 13 year old, so I stayed on. I logged off MSN, and started playing BF1942.

12 o'clock came and went and nothing happened.

The next day Wraith had spoken with him, whereas Neoc had so humbly apologized for his behavior the other day. I accepted it and let him know it was alright. We became good friends after that in hopes we could help him alittle to ease his reallife struggles. Why? Cause what we knew about what he was going thru at that time resembled what Wraith and I had gone thru when we grew up. The only difference is that I went silent and shutting people out for many years, well into my 20’s, while Neoc shuts people out too, but have chosen a much more aggressive way of dealing with it.

If people can’t get close to you, they can’t really hurt you, right Reaper?

Yeah, I know all about that.

And I’ve told you it doesn’t help. I’ve wasted some of my best years being on my own, shutting people out. It’s not worth it. But atleast I didn’t create enemies along the way, the way you are doing, Reaps.

I tried to not upset him from that point on, cause I knew he doesn’t take critic too well. I was kinda afraid. Not that he would nuke my connection, I couldn’t care less about that, but I feared I would push him back on the dark road he had gone down previously.

Since I got to know Neoc I have tried to guide him and give him pointers on how you deal with people dissing you, and how you can keep the loser/flamer/spammer stamp firmly on the one that was dissing you in the first place. I tried to teach him to laugh it off.

All this worked to an extent.

Till he actually nuked one of our members, Vessenn, after a small and insignifical arguement.

The argument is still here if you want me to find it for you.

Several times he has blown off steam on the forums, some times Wraith have edited it out. I told him if he needs to blow off steam, play an FPS game. That always help for me. :D

The forums is not the place for that.

He also continued to press on for a Mod position, and eventually, we gave him the opportunity.

It lasted for about an hour I think. The bosses highest up on these fan forums wouldn’t allow it. To be honest, I think Neoc handled that extremely well considering. I commend him for keeping his calm that time, as becoming Mod in the LFNetwork was probably the biggest thing for him at the time. If there was one dream he wanted to come true it was that. And he didn’t get it, and probably never will, unless the bosses higher up don’t change their minds. And he realised this back then and still did not blow off the hinges over it, as far as I know.

Atleast for awhile.

He did harrass one of the Admins somewhat, and made Wraith look like a fool in the process as he had assured the admins that Neoc would no longer try to get a Mod position.

Happened several times actually.

We have both again and again stretched our limits for Neoc so that we did not have to ban him. And with his background from previous banned accounts on a different part of LFN he has made himself eligible for a ban just by the first offense: The personal threat against me and Wraith to nuke our connections.

Hell, the universal rule states that if you even come back on another account after you have been banned you are breaking the rules and eligible for a ban. I don’t take that rule too seriously though, not if the person want’s to start fresh.

But time and time again he has made himself eligable for a ban around here, but we didn’t.

I still tried to the best of my ability to protect him when one of my members somewhat carelessly (although I guess understandable) told you to not to accept Neoc in. You did a 180 and came into the medicenter again and wanted more info.

I was very vague about what I told you about him.

Why? Cause I still don't want to mess up for Reaper in this game.

I don't know, maybe I have delussionary hopes that he will eventually pull himself more together as he ages and not blow up when he meets resistance in his life.

This, however, is the thanks I get for over and over standing by him, openly supporting him at times even, and trying to help him as best as you can help someone over the net.

Hell, even Deft has protected him somewhat it appears.

When I heard about the scam Neoc suppossedly had pulled on someone I, in all secrecy, hired Deft to find out the truth (sorry, Neoc, but I had to, I couldn’t let something this big go unchecked) but I made it very clear to him I wanted to clear his name, not smear it. The final info he gave me was that the evidence was too inconclusive in either persons favior so I let it go. Apperantly Deft held out on me alittle when I read his post above here.

We have all tried to protect him, but he keeps biting our fingers off.

I will keep this short, as I probably could write a book on the subject. I’ve only revealed the tip of the iceberg here.

If you want to keep Neoc then that’s your call, and I kinda hope you do, for Neoc’s sake (despite what I’ve said here Neoc I still don’t want you any harm, never have). But keep him on a leash and off our backs. I don’t like being threatened because of something I did not do. And I will not allow him to carry out any of the threats he has announced he will take against us. The latest, which was a re-run threat actually from before he went into TIO, is to mine our town if we don’t back off. Claiming that my people is harassing him, but does not say who, when, or where when I ask him. Just gives me an RP rant instead.

And I wanted to know cause me and Wraith had already at that time asked our members to ignore him several times and any violations will be dealt with accordingly.

I’m tired of this bull****. I came here to play, not to deal with Neoc every breathing moment.

I was kinda releaved when he went into TIO. Now he would be your problem.

Fat chance.

He’s causeing more problems now than ever before, getting the support of the biggest, and probably the oldest, PA/guild on Starsider, that branches off into various other games aswell as I understand.

Originally posted by RogueScot

i came here to talk about this and get the facts. I have told Neoc to not say another thing to youor anyone in your guild. He is under strict orders to ignore you. I also told him that if he doesnt i will kick him myself. As for you guys...If he does come to me with many screenshots of your members harrassing him.....then well.....we will "Move On" and take actions into our hands.

thank you again.

I can think of a couple of people who could have done that, but I still need names. Having the A tag isn’t enough info, and seeing that there is 2 PA’s on the Starsider Galaxy that has the A in them ( 1 is <A> and ours is <-A-> ) they can easily be confused sometimes.

So what I need the next time is the name, preferably a screenshot of the conversation, and the date and I will deal with it as I see fit.

But if you fail to keep him on a leash, and I find out we had nothing to do with it, I will get him kicked out of TIO.

I have the means, the will, and the support to do it.

You have my word on that.

Little advice: Do not appear weak to him and things will probably go fine, and above all else, do not go against him if you do appear weak.

That is my advice to you.

Archived