Home

Why I'd Rather Play Bots Than People...

KaiaSowapit

Originally posted by Cryptoguy

Try english next time

yes you can use sight but that still dosnt negate the fact that there a camper ! and people usauly have very little force power left when there in the middle of a saber battle to push or protect ... not as sad as some people I've seen on JK servers

:rolleyes:

Pay attention to tpyos :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cryptoguy

..another point I forgot to add that these guys usauly have there sabers down so I dont attack em only to be attacked my self :confused:

Yet another proof of the fact that "saber down = peace" is a easily and constantly abused dumbass rule that results in nothing but whining. :)

Saber down = Lighting you up like a Christmas tree with my Force Lightning, because even though my saber is off, I can still fight!

Next time I see that "saber off=peace" rule whined to me in-game, I'm going to switch to fists and go around grip/drain/lightning/rage people to death, and if they attack me, I'll claim they should be kicked because they "violated the rule." Heh...

Originally posted by Kurgan

Saber down = Lighting you up like a Christmas tree with my Force Lightning, because even though my saber is off, I can still fight!

Next time I see that "saber off=peace" rule whined to me in-game, I'm going to switch to fists and go around grip/drain/lightning/rage people to death, and if they attack me, I'll claim they should be kicked because they "violated the rule." Heh...

Yes, but then again "Saber off = Peace" no attacking would also apply to you, and since you are attacking people in the game with your saber down you would be breaking the rules and deserved to be kicked. The rule never said who's saber had to be down, it just plainly stated if a persons saber is down don't attack.

:jawa

Oh by the way, if you attack someone with their saber down while yours is down also that would be breaking the same rule twice. just fyi

My 24/7 dedicated server has changed ip's... you'll have to direct connect until Raven figures out their whole Master Server boondoggle. The new address is:

Jedi vs. Merc on

Grapple on

Sabers must be lowered to use offensive Force powers

low pings

voting disabled

Laming welcome; whining ain't (excessive whining WILL get you kicked ;))

Originally posted by Nehebkau

Yes, but then again "Saber off = Peace" no attacking would also apply to you, and since you are attacking people in the game with your saber down you would be breaking the rules and deserved to be kicked. The rule never said who's saber had to be down, it just plainly stated if a persons saber is down don't attack.

:jawa

Oh by the way, if you attack someone with their saber down while yours is down also that would be breaking the same rule twice. just fyi

Here ya go Nehebkau...

sunsparkle.jpg

Have fun! :)

btie.gifbmoon.gif

Originally posted by KaiaSowapit

My 24/7 dedicated server has changed ip's... you'll have to direct connect until Raven figures out their whole Master Server boondoggle. The new address is:

Laming welcome; whining ain't (excessive whining WILL get you kicked ;))

May I suggest you register you server with http://www.jk3servers.com? It's free and provides another way for players to find your server. We have to do everything we can to help players find our servers until Raven releases the patch.

Originally posted by KaiaSowapit

Here ya go Nehebkau...

ROFL :D

BTW, I think the whole matter is really simple: if the MOTD doesn't specify any rule just kill everybody, no matter if they are chatting, they have sabers off or whatever. and if they kick you for being a "lamer" don't worry, they are the morons.

If the MOTD says something like "No Kicks, Sabers Off = Peace, No ChatKill!" either follow those rules or pick another server.

Am I correct? :confused:

Here's my take on it...

If you own Academy, I'm gonna assume you like Star Wars & combat games.

If I see you on a multiplayer server, I'm gonna assume you're there to play.

If you throw a tantrum and spout out a barrage of insults via the chat command (for ANY reason), I'm going to assume you're immature.

It's that simple. :)

And yes, anyone who knowingly joins a server and goes out of their way to ignore the rules is an ass.

Originally posted by Giddamon

ROFL :D

BTW, I think the whole matter is really simple: if the MOTD doesn't specify any rule just kill everybody, no matter if they are chatting, they have sabers off or whatever. and if they kick you for being a "lamer" don't worry, they are the morons.

If the MOTD says something like "No Kicks, Sabers Off = Peace, No ChatKill!" either follow those rules or pick another server.

Am I correct? :confused:

Thats pretty much a summed up version of what I have been saying this whole time. You follow the rules the server sets or go somewhere else. The problem here is that everyone has evaded this issue because they relise that this is how the world works and have no arguement over it.

The problem here is that everyone has evaded this issue because they relise that this is how the world works and have no arguement over it.

Please specify what you mean by "here" and "everyone." If you are referring specifically to this thread and those who've commented on it, I suggest you re-read the previous posts more carefully.

No one, to my knowledge, has implied or outright stated that ignoring individual server rules is acceptable behavior. In fact, most have inherently agreed that this is reprehensible.

Again, the point of this thread is to vent (whine if you will) about those who complain excessively (for ANY reason) in game rather than play (or leave).

The intent is to share experiences, perhaps a laugh or two, and maybe even encourage some people to lighten up a bit (at least alter their behavior).

Whether you're pro or con "honor code" rules is irrelevant.

It's completely crazy. I can't do ANYTHING without accused of laming. I was kick voted like 5 times earlier today. Fortunately there were enough "no" votes (i.e. sane people on the server)

Its not like I'm an outstanding jerk either. If you decide to start talking in the middle of a fight...I'm still going to kill you. If you're standing around looking stupid....I'm still going to kill you. I don't cheat, I don't exploit any bugs....hell, I rarely even use lightning. (mainly because its not allowed on most servers :p)

I'm just amazed, and frustrated at how hard it is to find a decent game.

Please, anyone, feel free to AIM me: (SonGohanX) If you know some good FFA/duel servers that aren't completely overrun by these...."honorists" (I'm also clan-hunting at the moment)

KaiaSowapit: your server was empty =(

I love this game, but where do you guys play?

No, according to the rules of honor, a person with their saber off CANNOT BE ATTACKED. Thus if I have no saber, I can attack people with impunity!

Nobody ever says "you attacked me with a gun!" they say "you attacked me while I had my saber off!" Meaning the person with saber off has full diplomatic and martial immunity. I am starting to like this rule more and more... ; )

If I take your interpretation then you can't attack a person with their saber UP either, meaning that no combat is possible, period!

I can't abide name calling. Where's the goddamn honor in name-calling? When is calling someone a hacker or a ni**er or a j*w (not really a bad name, just offensive when used to offend, odd how that works out) honorable?

Frankly, I love Kaia's server. I wish people would play there. It's awesome, and there are no rules. I had given up hope on JA MP (seige is not as awesome as it could or SHOULD be), then I played there. Sure, there can be lameness, but it's just a gAMe.

Archived