Home

Dark Jedi Suck

Billask

:lsduel: I am a light sider all the way.

Oh yeah, for you chokers, FORCE IMMUNITY BABY!!!!!!!!, than I run up in your face for some serious dueling. Besides, my level 20 plus light side jedi has some of the most powerful dark side powers like Force Storm and Death Field, and choke

*Shakes head* Honestly, who are you Light Siders trying to fool? The Dark, or yourselves? You always want to challange us, and keep listing ways of how you could beat us. Why do you people always do this? I know why. Because you're scared, and you try to cover it up by saying you could beat us blindfolded, without your major organs, and on a tightwire. And you can get away with it, because there is no online play. If there was a way we could face all you, you know we would beat you to a pulp, and would cower in the corner.

Isn't that against the Jedi Code, anyway? To lust for blood? There's another reson you want to fight: Because you love the feeling of crushing your enimies to a pulp. You all love the powers of the Dark Side, and you want it to be yours. But of cource, all you Light Siders are zombies of the Councle.

But here's my whole thing: Who gives a ****? I don't care if you can beat me, it dosen't matter anyway.

:angel::laughing: I'am not trying to fool anybody [including myself] into thinking the light side is better, I'am just saying that if say a Jedi Consular or Sentinel wanted Dark Side Powers but wanted to remain on the path of light, then go ahead because the penalties aren't that big and even though the force is freakin' awsome, I don't use it that much.

• 2 weeks later...

It is alot harder to be good in kotor than to be bad because when you're trying to go light you have to like pay people loads of money so they aint homelss. And all the time the're begging you for money but saying "its not you're problem" (yeah right). You think about bashing thier heads in with a swing of your saber.

:D

You ask yourself. Why am i giving up my precious credits so i can move on up to the light side but then later on you do something bad wich just throws that money away!

:mad:

Anyway the dark jedi look so cool with thier shiny armour and thier dark struts, where ad the light jedi are just...well plain.

And havn't you noticed the way all those jedi are pretty ignorant in the jedi enclave?:atat:

Archived