Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

This is my First Rpg but lets try it

Rules:

standard ones, you kno the works, no god mode super charicters like "Indestructable shields/armor or invincible skill" You get it

Name:Apologetic Goeus

Weapons:Green saber

Ship:" Light in Darknes"

Mission:

We have found that a Group of Jedi have discovered a planet that can possibly contain the essense of the dark side. But, when they had radioed in on us a strange sound came through and we lost contact. My job is to investigate.....and i need help.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: John Bauer

Weapons: Used blue saber.

Bio: A thief who was discovered to be force sensitive. He was partenered up with Apologetic, the man who caught him, for his mission, and possibly become his apprentice. Brash and reckless.

----

"So, where are we going now?"

"Well since we have no idea where the transmition came from we must go and see if any rumors have been picked up." Apologetic walks in to his ship."You can assist me on this mission but remember I caught you and if you run i will catch you again."Apologetic gives a serious face."I can train you i due time when your trust is earned but, for now you shall assist me on this mission. Out first destination is Kyron."

Name: Tepe Kusser

Guns: Blaster and a Green Lightsaber

Ship: The jedi's dream

Species: Wookie, male

Homeworld: Coruscant

-----------------------------------------------------

Tepe walks in the streets near Apologetic and John.

He is headed towards them ((What planet is this? And where are they?))

Apo walks up to a ship looking familiar to an X-wing."This was Modified by me. Its a souped up Headhunter ((((For info go to http://www.starwars.com under starships)))))) I modified the wings and engine for much better munevouring capabilities the lasers are slightly stronger and It has a better distress beacon,Incase you like crash, This is a good ship but dont go joy riding i can easily chase you down in mine."

"And parental control" so dont even try or risk losing info you input.";)"Ok every one hop into you ships we are heading to Kyron and joke you stick with me every one else split up on the planet keep ypur com links open when i say we will either leave the planet or regroup. Lets go."Apo hops into his ship and begins to take off.

((((BTW if someone wants to join you can meet us when we reach Kyron and bump into us))))

Tepe runs to the hangar.

"Sorry I'm late!! You can tell me the info on telecom" Then Tepe runs to his ship, checks it fast and put's all system into ready condition.

"Hmm... Still something..." Tepe looks his modified T-16 skyhopper's sytems again and notices something...

"Hey! Where we going?" He asked from Apo with the telecom.

Archived