Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((Guys the academy is on Yavin so...we ARE on Yavin...)))

"Well..Its mostly A deep tunnel that leads deep into Yavin,close the the core,hence the name,and this tunnel is a large number of weapon defenses,N2O is run through out the tunnel since heat can get high.The tower uses Nuclear,Photonic,electromagnetic,and force enrgy.Only a skilled Jedi master could acess it,after getting by security first of course."

((don't worry geeks are cool...when they are interested in what i am:P))

"so it a long tunnel guarded by everythign possible to keep everyoen out, and only a true jedi master could be the one to get in without codes..............bring it on"

• 1 month later...

((WHEW BOYS!!! IM BACK!!! well....yall are gonna have to give me the low down, cuz....well, i've obviously not been here in a long time! been busy with other stuff, new house, new comp., new stuff! hows everything been going with out me? pretty calm? good to be back guys!!!))

• 2 weeks later...

((To finsd out why i've been gone just check out the sith hunters RPG

Tanks ^_^))((Yes i kno its Yavins moon lol its called Yavin IV I just call it yavin for all the newbs out there who dont kno and so its not to complicated ^_^

Great now IM a geek))

"Thats about what it is even though some Jedi Masters cant get in either and if you mess up you might make us lose control of the planet and we wont be able to keep it stable in unstable times but you get the idea. So Everyone set?"

Archived