Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apo hands Bauer 20 credits"Stay in the tavern and keep your ears opened." Apo walks in with Bauer he sits down and listens to conversatuons.he hears a man say ' did you hear the one about the four wookies?' Apo tunes in and at last hears 'Man glad we came here after that trouble with them Jedi'Hearing that Apo pulls his saber out grabs the man and ignites it in his face"Ok what do you kno about the Jedi?!" apo says . Frightened the man replys:"Hey man no offense we were just talking about the Jedi who almost shut down our mine!"Apo searches him and reluctently walks to his seat.Then all of a sudden he noticed some men look at him and rush out of the Tavern."Stop!"Apo yells one man draws a gun and jumps on a swoop. Apo ignites his saber and throws a tracker on the mans shirt.Apo rushes into the tavern and finds Bauer"We need to get some swoops let the others keep up thier search we need to get these guys."

((((BTW Until we regroup start you posts with meanwhile

EX:Mean while on -Place- -Whoever- is-Doing wutever-

Rebecca tried to follow, having nothing better to do, but she couldn't keep up without using Force Speed and she didn't want to do that just yet. She went into the tavern and sat in a corner.

((That seems to be one of the things my characters do, sit in corners! :D))

Apo follows the tracker to the spaceport in hot pursuit then he sees a ship take off anf they go out of range."Crud"he says"I think i can get a Better reciver but fonding them will be tough still."

(((By the way you characters areon your own at the point and Joke is the only one with me)))

"Ok Jack we have to get back to that Tavern i think the others would be waiting there."Apo and Jack head toward the tavern.They arrive to find Rebecca and shade in the tavern,"Ok anyone kno where to find a super tracker i put a tracwer on them but they are out of range.Any one?"

"Ok well I do kno a bit about makeing those but it will be tough we need a few things

1.One a dish obviously

2.A powercell

3.AND LETS SEE If you can get a navagational computer

I will atatch it to my ship and see if i can find them split up and leave the computer to me.Jack come with me"

((((Makes sense)))))

"Ok guys I found everything(((Admit it you want action:D ))))) Apo connects everything and finds them closing the republic border and it just disapears."Thats strange they didnt go out of range and they transmitter works its like they just disapeared."Apo runs to his ship"Comeon if we aproach thier Final Point maby we can find them. Lets go,And Jack im giving you a chance to prove your loyalty so you can fly on your own.Heres the coordinates everyone meet you there."

Archived