Home

Life of a Jedi

Apologetic

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tepe wandered somewhere when he got the coordinates.

"Hmm... Allways late... Goddamn it!!" He said to himself and kicked the hyperdrive. "Work you peace of s***!!!"

Then he tried to connect some cables and it worked. Tepe was the last hwo jumped out of the hyperspace near the coordinates.

"Hey, I need an new hyperdrive soon... The hyperdrive is working with just two cables and with the Force..."

Apo comes into the coordinates."Ok this is where we last saw them but i dont-"An alarm goes off"What the!" Imperial ships come out of no where."Ok guys we need to get out of here."Apo flys by the destroyer and disapears into a black shroud.

((((Just follow me in you will see))))

Apo notices Bauer coming in "Com in Bauer you there?"No answer"Blast!" Apo knew what ever this was it was blocking comunucations.Apo tryed to use the force "Bauer you there?You need to follow me use the beacon and follow me."Apo couldnt sense Bauer."This must be the shroud of the darkside around the planet.We found it..."

Bauer couldn't sense anything. Suddenly he lost control of his ship, and it started plunging down towards the planet. Bauer fought the controls, but couldn't get control of the ship. The ship crash-landed on the planet. The last thing Bauer saw before passing out, was a group of people coming over to collect him.

Apo suddenly felt something and saw his beacon"I knew that safety beacon would come in handy."Apo goes through the planets atmosphere and finds Bauer ship but no Bauer."Sithspit someone has been here."Apo couldnt sense anything but there where prints.... Apo follows them....

He follows them to what looks like the jedi academy in black.He walks in and is confronted by an old sith Ev'rem..."Long time Apologetic"Apo gives him a chilling stare"Not long enough....My old padawan" Ev'rem laughs"Still remember me eh? ha well my findings of the essence of the darkside shall destroy the Jedi now ;ets see how much I have learned"Ev'rem ignites his double handle saber

Apo stares at him"So be it"Apo ignites his two sabers

((((Ok other guys just like follow the beacon))))

Apo waits he knows the sith attack first. Ev'rem and Apo circled each other then Ev'rem swings his saber and Apo blocks in a saber lock."You always do that dont you...Now tell me!"Apo leans toward Ev'rem "Where is Bauer!" Ev'rem smiles and breaks away"So you want that old thief!Ha well we have plans for him...."Apo gives him a stare that could freeze someone down to thier spine"I will train him he will be a Jedi and he will not turn!"Apo swings and Ev'rem blocks"You have to go through me first!"

Mean while back with Bauer: The figure stands infront of him

"So you Must be Goeus's new padawan...What a waste for you to be trained by that...Scum"The figure moves towards Bauer and leans in his face"You will be a great new sith and i will traint you"

((((Ok this is where Joke decides his path in the story Will he become Dark or Train under Apo?That time is coming up))))))

The figure looked at him hissed and said"Well so was his other Padwan a bounty hunter but we turned him.Trust an untrustworthy sith He plans to make you a Jedi " The figure Laughs.

Mean while right out side Apo and Ev'rem continue to battle.This goes on to long they will kill Bauer Apo thinks and pushes Ev'rem into the dors and locks them"That wont hold for long better hurry"Apo pulls out a device and pushes a button .Just then Ev'rem breaks through the doors and chokes Apo over the cliff"And so ends our battle...Master..."He drops Apo over the cliff

Ev'rem looks over the cliff laughs and goes inside.

Apo falls in midair and lands on his ship"I knew my remote would work." He flys over to the center of the temple cuts a hole in it and falls in. He hears voices and follows the sound.

Mean while with Bauer:"O yes he plans to make a Jedi out of you so we got to you first"

"Must I say this again I will make you into someone of greater power than Master Goeus."The figure looks Bauer "You would have Great potential as a Jedi But greater as a sith"The figure sudenly turns around...

Apo follows the voices and arrives at a door of a room and begins to cut it open((((Qui-Gons style ;):D ))))

The figure looks at the door and opens it wit da force.

Apo moves in and see's Bauer tied to a post."Did i interupt something?"As a matter a fact you did"The figure ignites his saber and takes off his hood to reveal an alien face with read eyes and gray dead like skin."O im am so rude let me introduce my self i am Dea'h Ru'ess and i shall destroy you"The creature says.Apo jumps over him and frees Bauer of his binds."Now for you.."Apo jumps in the air and takes a defensive position.

((((Welcome back guys!:D )))))

"As you see we have you well out numbered Dea'h.Now back down." Just then Ev'rem did a suprise attack on Apo.He turns and quickly blocks getting knocked down."Bauer...take....This..."Apo throws one of his sabers to Bauer and leaps to Ev'rem saber in hand.

"Better late then never"Apo continue's to fight Ev'rem until Ev'rem runs off.Apo follows Acompanied by Bauer.The arrive in A huge room with a beam in the middle(((Much resembleing the room in JK2))) The beam is black and below it is a black fog with a sort of red lightning.Ev'rem turns standing on the other side of the room"As you see with this discovery of the essence of the Dark side we shall creat many sith and destoy the Jedi"Apo looks at him"You know that if you use this essense of the dark side you will get stronger and become power hungry eventually you will destroy your self"Ev'rem Laughs"You have it all wrong I will destroy you and you NEW padawan"Ev'rem ignites his saber jumps into the beam and flys at Apo.He blocks but is hurt badly from the momentom. Bauer stands there saber in hand and Apo gets up.Ev'rem points at Bauer"You shall be my Apprentice. Come with me and we will use this power to destoy the Jedi and we will rule the Galixy"Apo response"No Bauer follow me we can defeat this evil and you can train with the Academy.We can help you we will make sure you are never alone."

((((Ok who will you choose Light Apo or Dark Ev'rem?))))

Archived