Home

Stuck in the Fuel Section

DenO

I just can't seem to find out how to complete the draining process there is still one more level to drain. I just get a beeping noise when I try to open the entrance to the fuel tanks

The only walkthrough I found makes no sence to me cuz it misses parts of the game that I have found

Thanks DenO

Fuel, eh? The only fuel reference in Dark Forces is Fuel Station Ergo.

You have the wrong forum, for you are thinking of Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight ;)

I would answer the question, but I forgot how to do it. That's level 9 of JK and had some difficulty with that part along with the force fields that follow it.

Originally posted by DenO

I just can't seem to find out how to complete the draining process there is still one more level to drain. I just get a beeping noise when I try to open the entrance to the fuel tanks

The only walkthrough I found makes no sence to me cuz it misses parts of the game that I have found

Thanks DenO

If I remember correctly, you only have to go down one or two levels, and hit one switch to bring the fuel up to your level, and empty the big tank. You can check how full or empty the tank is because there is a display on one of the walls in that facility which shows the fuel level. Just keep persevering, it's not that difficult to get it balanced right.

Remember that you will also need the T shaped keys...which are placed on that level.

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

To my knowledge you had to hit the top switch to drain all the fuel from one resevoir into the other, so you can neatly get in there without having tons of fuel being flushed onto you. (so basically, hitting the switch on the top level, to your right when you enter the building)

No, it's definitely not the switch on the top-most level. It's either the next one down, or the one after that. Hitting the top switch will empty the tank completely, and you mustn't do that, or you would not be able to use the walkway inside. There has to be enough fuel left in the bottom so that it is level with the doorway. ;)

Archived