Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bauer closed his eyes and started to reply when he heard an alarm ring, he opened them again and saw that he was back in his apartment. He hit the snooze button, shook his head. He checked his computer, and sure enought the file was still there. He remembered Hunter's warning on his way to work.

(((((It seems like I missed the rabbit part...:o )))

Will remembered the warning as he went to his work, a boring game company, producing some crappy game. Will thought it was called something like Jedi Knight, but he wasn't sure. He was working on the level designs, but had been stucked at the same place, trying to figure out what the character should do on Vjun.

"Wilhelm Weiderud? I have a package for you."

Will turned around and received the package from the delivery boy. He opened it, and out fell a cellphone. As soon as it hitted his hand, it begun to ring.

"Hello?"

(Time to introduce my captain and Operator :D)

Hacker Alias: Outcast

Place born: Matrix

Alignment: Human

Bio: Was freed from the Real world at an extremely young age and has lived in the Real World more than he has the Matrix. He is very wise and believes in a prophecy that a man will save Zion (more or less Morpheus lol)

Hacker Alias: Wolf

Place born: Zion

Bio: Was born in Zion, 100% Flesh and blood. He is very reliable and strong, and has had his fair share of fights with the captain.

--------------------

Outcast was on the other end. "They're coming for you. If you want to know who, slowly look over your cubicle to your left, and I mean slowly, don't look suspicious.

Tepe's porsche was parked on backyard of the pizza place.

Tepe was ready for action if Jokemaster would come out of the pizza place.

Tepe holded his new Glock 17 in his hand and was ready to try shooting the Agent's that would come after Jokemaster.

Tepe had his sunglasses on and the porsche was humming quietly that nobody would notice the car.

rick ulo

alias:

demron

teenager

waiting to be freed

place born:

matrix

alligment:neuttral

waiting to be freed

bio:

a hacker like everone else... reading ship captains email

----------

rick was reading something he didnt understand when his mother walked in he quikly switched to a document that was on his comp

((OOC: Don't disrespect/talk back to an admin, trust me, its not a wise idea ;))

Outcast said to Shadow, "I don't know, but if you don't listen to me, you'll find out. There's an empty cubicle across from yours. Go to it."

---------------

Wolf quickly told jokemaster what to do. "Go to the back of the room, open the slot. Yes I know its a garbage chute. Go."

Hacker Alias: (Not available)

Alignment: Neutral

Bio: Bethany is nobody special. She just feels that something is wrong with the world around her. In light of this, she maintains a web site with her ideas of what is wrong with the world. (e.g. Nothing is what it seems is one of her favorite arguments.)

"Bethany!" a voice called up the stairs. "Are you doing your homework?"

Beth rolled her eyes and brought up her writing assignment.

"Yes, Mom!" she yells back. When she hears her dad step away from her door, she brings the internet window up again and continues posting the updates on her web site.

Today's topic: Strange Happenings

Bethany was finally satsified with her changes and left her house to go to her favorite pizza place. She stopped short when she was just about there. A group of businessmen were standing at the door. She decided to walk around until they left since she didn't like going into places with so many people around.

Bethany jumped back, startled at the sudden apperance of this kid. She looked around and figured he probably came from... oh yuck! A garbage chute? He must be running from somebody. What did he do, steal some pizza? She decided to speak.

"You startled me a bit there," she said.

(Out of Character: I didn't notice that the new Matrix thread was up.)

Hacker Alias: NeoVenom

Bio: Was a hacker back in the Matrix.

(I'll be on anyone's ship. Just let me know. Oh yeah...I had a matrix character named Shadow...but oh well. hahaha :D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NeoVenom pulls his motorcycle next to Tepe and parks it. "What's up Tepe. I'm here for backup." NeoVenom says in a calm voice as he grins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: NeoVenom's attire is very similar to Neo in the first Matrix.)

Archived