Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raven opened the door to the room and signaled for the three they helped go in. Hunter then used a different door for them to go through to wait for them if they chose to see the truth...

---------------

Outcast welcomed Beth, Will, and Bauer. "I'm glad you came, please, take a seat.." He took his own seat in a tattered, red cusioned chair. He looked at them both. "There is something wrong with this world, and you three are here because you are one of the few who have noticed it. You are starting to believe your dreams are more real than your real life. Have you ever wanted to wake up from something you thought was a dream, only to realize it's real? This is called the Matrix. It is everywhere, even in this very room. It is there when you turn on the TV, when you go to work, when your on the highway, whatever your doing, the Matrix is there. It is a virtual world pulled over our eyes. Now, I am making you an offer."

He pulled 3 blue pills and 3 red pills.

"Take the red pill, and you will be shown the truth, the Real World, and what the Matrix really is. However...take the Blue Pill, and you'll return to your regular life, pondering the meaning of it and remembering nothing of this."

Beth rolled her eyes.

"A choice between two pills," she says. "Both could kill me. Since that might be the case, I'd take the blue one since I favor blue over red. Better to die with a nice color, right?"

She thinks some more about it.

"I've always been curious, though," she says. She sighs angrily. "Oh, fine. Give me the red one."

Tepe takes the Uzi.

"Thanks NeoVenom... You know... I feel that these new guys will do something great" Tepe said and stepped out of the room, walked to his car, unlocked it and got in it.

He looked the building again and drove then away from the allie.

Soon he stopped next to a car shop and sold his porsche.

Then he looked the many cars and leaved there. He walked towards another store. It was a bike store. He bought a street bike and soon he was ina hamburger place, eating.

He called NeoVenom and asked him to meet him in the hamburger place he was in...

(Well one of you can be on my ship, but I've already got most of a crew planned, and I'm probably gonna have these 3 on my ship too, so we need some more people on the second ship.)

Outcast dimissed NeoVenom, "We can take it from here." He looked at Shadow, knowing he hadn't listened much. "What do you have to lose? Plenty, with either choice. If you do not decide to listen more often now that you have chosen your path," He handed them all cups of water to help wash down the pills. "You will fail." He got up and went into the next room, where some machinery was set up, Hunter looking over the controls, and Raven getting all the equipment set up.

NeoVenom walks out the building and goes on his mototrcycle. He starts the engine and rides off to where Tepe said he was going to be. He enters fast food restuarant and sees Tepe sitting down on one on the taable. NeoVenom takes a seat across from Tepe. "In a few minutes, I'm going to jack out of the Matrix." NeoVenom whispers to Tepe.

"Nice... How's the newbies? Their freed soon?" Tepe asked and looked two polices that came in the place and ordered coffee and some donuts.

"Damn... Cop's... Lets get out of here... Meet me in my old plase... You know the address" He said and walked out leaving some money on the table for the waithress.

Soon he was on his bike and driving towards his old home.

Tepe's new motorbike stops in front of his old appartment.

He jumps off from the bike and walks in his appartment.

Soon he is in a large room, lighted by five lamp's one in each corner and one in the middle. There is fifteen computers in the room, in the middle of the room is , CD player and a computer that playes some of the music. Tepe sat in one of the chairs and started to do something. He looked the phone, next to the CD player for a while, then he continued doing something with the computer

Archived