Home

Everything You Wanted to Know about MotF but Razor Ace was too Lazy to Write Down.

razorace

wow was just surfing the web and find my favorite jk mod making a come back ^^ after watching so many mods die this is wonderfull news!

Anyhow since you wanted this to be the Q & A forurm I was wondering what new plans for better more meaningfull saber combat you had in mind (that is if mouse sabering isnt being used), and also what types of things in JKA you are looking for that will determine if you continue work on Motf/new name you come up with.

sounds great, so if im reading ya right your saying you have a green light for the mod to continue :D

I was reading though as much of the longgggggggg OJP fourm as i could and it sounded like a good idea, but im sure fans of this mod would want to know how exactly that project will effect this one. Will there be less time spend on Motf? etc etc

That's a good question. The short answer is no. The long answer is that while the OJP project will take a little of my time as a OJP moderator, it shouldn't effect the amount of time I spend working on MotF.

Most of the MotF code will be included in OJP so I kind of consider them the "same" project. :)

Archived