Home

Mapper needed for The Jedi Academy (www.thejediacademy.net)

massadoobie

Hello all you mappers...

The Jedi Academy (formerly hosted by jediknightii.net but now independent), one of the longest running non-news-or-files sites in the community (a year and a half and still going strong!) is looking for a new mapper. A lot of you may remember our old map, Jedi_Academy (and all of its various versions), it got a lot of play on servers outside of just our servers. Unfortunately, our mapper has gone AWOL on us, so we are looking for a new official mapper. As of right now, we have over 2600 active members, with about 60-70 new members signing up every day, and we are beginning to start classes for JK:JA. If you are interested in creating a map for us (we have a basic outline of what we'd like to do), please email me at massadoobie@thejediacademy.net or reply on this thread. This is a GREAT way to get your work seen and used by a large adoring audience, plus it will allow you to be on the inside of one of the largest JK communities around (not to mention the fact that we are the ones who created the incredibly popular server-side Jedi Academy Mod). So please, send me and email or reply to this thread if you're interested... We need the best!

massadoobie

Leader, The Jedi Academy

http://www.thejediacademy.net

Originally posted by NofrikinfuN

Just to clarify, we're looking for the 3rd picture. (At the bottom.)

I should probably edit the first 2 off the page... Maybe I'll do it later. :D

Yeh, I realised that after I posted. :p

I'm working on the 3rd one right now. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived