Home

That name sounds familiar...

Zaarin

Anyway, I don't know how many of you will remember me. I've been absent for the most part of two years, with the exception of the occasional talk with Metallus about designs and futures, and have had pretty much squat to do with GFN.

Although nothing too much has changed since I was last around - mixnmojo still being down (how many times is this?).

Just a post to let everyone know (if anyone cares) that I'm back online and home etc.

Hey Zaarin, missed you. :~

I'm Okcor if you weren't around when I changed nicks, still here waiting for your return (kind of).

If you want to come hop and chat with us, ye olde IRC channel is still around.. #gfnetwork on irc.gamesnet.net.

That name does sound familiar....

Welcome back. Also, I have just found out that Thrik was Okcor. I did not know that. The things you learn....It's odd because, though it was a long time ago, I remember not liking Okcor that much, but have no problem with the current Thrik. Wow.

anyway.

Zaarin, weren't you one of the moderators of the forum once?

Yes I was, in fact I believe I still have a copy of the old YABB forums, the ones the gfn ran on before moving to lucasforums. I should check when my last copy of them was made, if they have anything of interest for anyone.

IRC hey..., I remember how long it took xGrimx and Met to get me onto it in the first place... :)

Originally posted by Zaarin

Anyway, I don't know how many of you will remember me. I've been absent for the most part of two years, with the exception of the occasional talk with Metallus about designs and futures, and have had pretty much squat to do with GFN.

Although nothing too much has changed since I was last around - mixnmojo still being down (how many times is this?).

Just a post to let everyone know (if anyone cares) that I'm back online and home etc.

Nice to have you back buddy :) hope to see you around the forums and on irc etc :)

Archived