Home

oh, the agony

Altus_Thrawn

Anyway, as is part of my divine religion, I have my regular profession debate:

I know I will master ranger. Its out of the question. That leaves me 110 skill points.

Baboo says creature handling is cool, and is fun with ranger. I could do that.

Then the combat question, what combat skills do I want?

Master swordsman?

Almost master swordsman/rifle 4/ranged 4?

2h 4/master creature handler?

2h4/carbine 4/ranged 4/some creature handler?

Anyway yeah, and Baboo (my personal God) said carbine goes good with creature handler, which goes well with ranger.

So yeah, likely setups:

Master scout/master ranger/mastter CH/2h 4

Master scout/master ranger/master swordsman

master scout/master ranger/ novice ch/rifle 4/2h 4/ ranged 4

master scout/master ranger/ novice ch/carbine 4/2h 4/ ranged 4

I would say go into CH, Carbine, rifles, and 2hnd sword. And just go up everything. Drop whatever you like least and whoola the your ultimate character! It might seem like a waste of time. But I have dropped Rifleman and Swordsman which is nothing compared to what a lot of people have done.

My favorite out of all of those is Master Swordsman/Master CH/Master Scout. Just is really cool, not sure why lol.

~SK~

Bah, I spit on your rancors and I poison them and I kill them.

I was two boxes from Master CH when I dropped it. I'm not very mainstream. BTW, Poison works well on player pets. *evil grin*

Tried it out on some guys Rancor last night. Triple stacked some poison and disease. He went down fairly easily.

Ranger looks like a cool profession though.

Or you could go with the tri-Grand Sludge Panther which is really good. Or Merleks and (other thing that is green like them[Kilniks?]) in a two man...or uh "thing" team. Although if apperance is a problem Merleks are ass ugly. Or save up **** loads of money and get some extinct creaturs that have medium armor.

Spiders are pretty sweet since they poison, suck it Deft =]. And Deft how were you able to triple stack on it before it killed you? or were you just doing it as a test?

[edit] By the way I found a poison D18 pistol the other night. Only a 4% chance to poison but does like 80dmg for 52s? And 1000 uses. Kinda weird. I'm finding some other weird stuff like a D18 with a +5 pistol aim... stupid kick ass patch. Also the new Group missions are awesome I get diff 41 missions with my commando friend and pump out the fp now =}

~SK~

keep in mind, we do SEETHING BOL missions. i have never done a regular bol mission..so, it could be different, though i doubt..i suggest you guys get on dantooine today, im going there when i get home from school.

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

Spiders are pretty sweet since they poison, suck it Deft =]. And Deft how were you able to triple stack on it before it killed you? or were you just doing it as a test?

~SK~

Buddy, you severely underestimate the power of Deft.

1) Buff every physical stat by 1500+

2) Buy food specifically tailored to aid my mind and focus.

3) Drop Muon before PvP

When done properly, this gives me 2k+ in all physical stats. 3k+ in mind with a rather unmodest 1,500 focus and 1,200 willpower.

Now to the fun. Run within 35 meters of target,

/applypoison, /healthshot2, /healthshot1, /suppressionfire, /applydisease, /applypoison

Honestly, if a player makes it to my last application of poison, my jaw drops. Only H'bsr seems to stand up to it. Something about the way he designed his character. Of course, I'm the only person he doesn't one or two shot anymore.

A lot of people consider Force of Wills an exploit the first time they see it, but other than the revenge TEF, I've never seen him exploit.

You should also keep in mind he's a Master TKA and Master Rifleman, translating into +70 vs. Melee and Ranged. So it's impossible to hit him.

Archived