Home

Halloween PA Event Ideas

JekRendar

I feel that we need a really big, special non-hunting PA event on Halloween. I wanted to brainstorm ideas here. We could set a time and figure out when to play around with the idea chosen.

Some ideas I came up with are:

-Running up to well dressed people and saying Happy Halloween and tipping them 50 credits or something. (I would give them candy, but you have to do the whole -Open Trade Window- too much hassle for a little treat)

-I know I said no hunts but this doens't count. Doing to Dathomir without, *gasp*, PETS. (and running missions)

-Dressing is ALL black and red and then march around Coronet (I would say Theed, but unless it's me, Theed seems unusually empty. Maybe it is true, people are quitting left and right, like they say on OF's)

What are some of your ideas?

yes, or me and gimpy can relocate the HUGE halloween party we planned and make it at the PA town instead of our large house outside of theed. we planned on sending an invintation out about a week before it, it was gonna be friends, PA, etc. and it was gonna be a costume party, i mean, there is plenty to work with in this game, ask me, i got two costumes...

well actually we dont celebrate haloween in the Netherlands... i dont know about other countries tho :)

we do have a similar event called: Sint Maarten. and thats on the 11th of Novemeber. when kids go out with lights and get candies from people :)

but an actual haloween.. never had that before :)

i like the idea's.. but i really cant talk for myself ... you guys make up the plans and ill see what i can do to make them real :)

We should do it the night before or after Halloween. I have plans Halloween night, and wouldn't be able to make it. If we did do something, I think it should be a party at the hall. People dress in different types of clothes and make it look like a costume or something.. I already have an idea for my costume! Hehe.

Originally posted by StarCords

Oo, I can Image Design to make people seem freaky.

Cool, very cool.

Wraith, I'm sorry you don't celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands. I'm sure Sint Maarten is close enough. Do you have any childhood memories of dressing up as your favorite superhero or ghoul and getting candies?

Wraith, the Associates will give you the best American, in-game, Halloween and you won't have to worry about people saying, "Aren't you a little old to be trick-or-treating?"

I like the ideas, keep'em coming!

I think it would be cool if the wookiees did a haunted house. We could all put on all black wookiee smocks and hoods, then maybe get gnothi to "dye" our hair black. Then we could just have torches and maybe we could get a BE to make some scary creatures. too bad you cant turn off the lights in your house...

I could pass out spices to everyone lol.

Doing to Dathomir without, *gasp*, PETS

ITS NOT POSSIBLE!!! AHHHHH!!!!

No, I would be up for that, just need some nice buffing. I think Running around theed in Black and Red or Costumes and doing random duels with eachother and handing out credits to people who look cool. I agree Theed is quiet. Lets go to Coronet it always seems so full.

Then after we could go have a party and invite people all around. We could just have everyone send an e-mail to everyone on there friends list and tell them to send an e-mail telling them not to be overt if in a faction =] That would get LOTS of people. This could also spur a boost in the economy of the city. Everyone should get lots of stuff to sell if we do this.

Also doing it on Saturday not Friday would be a good idea.

~SK~

Originally posted by MandalorianRage

Cool idea Gnothi, but be sure you write down what the persons original facial features, so you don't screw up their face, and forget how it was originally.

With the new numbers, it's a piece of cake. Hmm, I think I'll go eat some cake. *leaves for cake*

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

No one but wookiees (and females with one particular dress) can wear hoods. Its supposed to have to do with Jedi, want it to be unique to them.

Obviously, that doesn't stop people from running around with brown cloaks, does it?

Anyway, speaking of dressing like the movies, I found this great PA Hall that some Tailor, I'm assuming master, crafted clothes and arranged them to look like outfits from the movies.

For example, he had Luke's ANH Farm outfit, All of Padme's Episode II outfits, Han's Smuggler outfit, Rebel Endor Soldier Outfit, and list goes on and on.

I found it when I was looking for weapons. I searched high and low and I went to a Weapon WP that was labeled SALE-Weapons and Powerups. It happened to be a vendor mall, inside a PA Hall.

It was cool, I think is was by Bestine, Mos Espa, or Anchorhead. I went to Mos Entha before leaving the planet, but I remember it wasn't by there.

I would recommend checking it out, you can't buy them, but you can see the components to make them.

Archived