Home

Australia

Butcher18

Hey,

Does anyone know when SWG is coming to Australia?

I am so waiting for this bloody game, and am still waiting.

I know it comes out in Europe soon, does that meen Australia at the same time.

Help is appreciated.

And Broadband (ADSL) is definetaly a requirement isnt it?

My PC makes the requirements very very easily but i dont have broadband, i will get it though.

Even if it does'nt come out just order the US version. Works perfectly from all over the world. If this is the case broadband is highly recommended but its also still doable on a 56k/ISDN line.

(Or so a friend of mine says who recently got SWG too and is waiting for his broadband)

You can get in Australia for much less and faster than US. Gamespot or gameswarehouse are the companys that have it I believe $110-$130 AUD.

I have Optus cable and the game runs great on my rig - P4 2.4 512mb ram and 64mb ge 4 mx 440.

Alot of Aussies are on the Valcyn server, not sure which planets, I am on Corellia. The only pain is the server goes down between 9pm and 10pm EST, which is why I am trawling through forums.

Look me up on Valcyn, the name is Tiavi - Novice Scout.

I have only got a 56k, so yeah i am saving for Broadband, its costly.

ill be sure to look you up man.

my computer specs are

Pentium 4 2.68Ghz

512 mb

Gforce 4 Ti4200 128mb

so i have a good enough machine too run it, but i desperately need to get broadband hey?

I'm from Sydney & I've been playing for a little over a month now. Never had any problems. The only negative thing I will say though is it's a pain in the butt that the everage time for the servers to go down for general maitenance is around 8:30pm. but if you can get over that you're good to go!

Also, if you wanna buy it from overseas I recommend getting it from Canada as their dollar is not too different from ours. I paid less than $90AUS for my copy, including shipping.

:D

Archived