Home

Rebel Or Imperial Faction Points Purchase

MFL101

100K faction points... I dont think thats really possible. I mean it is, but who the hell has that much time?

And if they do have that many FPs, then that means they have done tons of missions for their faction, which means they have tons of money and dont need anymore.

The only thing I can think of that is possibly tradeable for that is a FSCS.

I'm on starsider and people are not selling there reb fp for 50:1 ratio. I have probablly spent around 100k in fp one fp pets, marine armor, and promotions. Its not that hard to get fp just takes a while.

People will not sell you 50k fp at a time just look around and slowly gather it I guess. Money is too easy to get (even with max of 6k or so missions in a good group) and fp is A LOT harder to get.

Go to the Rebel outpost and just start blanging out missions.:atat:

~SK~

Originally posted by BS87

....no

Go earn them, like we all had to. This is like wanting to start the game with a charachter that has 1 level away from the endgame with bajizllions of dollars and has 3 jedi alts.

The reason I want to buy faction points is because of how long they take to get! I am not someone who can sit around the computer for hours on end. I want to be able to play and have fun with the game. This is a question of saving my time, not want.

...bah

Do u realy think that anyone who DID spent lots of time earning their faction points are gonna sell em for some lousy credits.

No way man, i will certanly not sell my points to anyone for i dont care how much credits.

Earning the points is fun too and part of a fun experience in the game.

From farmboy to hero.... (And all done by yourself).

Archived