Home

who's your favorite Matrix character?

Darth Eggplant

WHO is your Favorite MATRIX character?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. WHO is your Favorite MATRIX character?

• Neo
    • Morpheus
    • Trinity
    • The Oracle
    • Agent Smith
    • other

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent Smith is and always will be the best because he's constantly striving to better himself and beat neo. He is better then anyone because he would be the most disciplined and resourceful. Not only does he know a handful of awesome tricks but he can multiply himself by the hundreds. He's always thinking of creative ways to kill and mame for his own purposes. I feel bad for him though because he's a self-aware program that is simply disgusted by the human race and wants out. Most of us would want to get out of a place that's filled with stinky, foul pathetic lifeforms when you could be somewhere so much better. If anyone, you should hate the creator of the matrix! that old fart in the round room.

Originally posted by Lonesome_2005

Agent Smith is and always will be the best because he's constantly striving to better himself and beat neo. He is better then anyone because he would be the most disciplined and resourceful. Not only does he know a handful of awesome tricks but he can multiply himself by the hundreds. He's always thinking of creative ways to kill and mame for his own purposes. I feel bad for him though because he's a self-aware program that is simply disgusted by the human race and wants out. Most of us would want to get out of a place that's filled with stinky, foul pathetic lifeforms when you could be somewhere so much better. If anyone, you should hate the creator of the matrix! that old fart in the round room.

You mean the Archietech?

Choose that door, and Sissy Boy gets to go back to his bitch. Yeh, uh-huh. What up G? Can't handle it? Huh?

:p I love that. :D

• 10 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived