Home

Are you a Cheater?

Surfnshannon

Do you play JA With or W/O Cheats?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play JA With or W/O Cheats?

• Cheats
    • No Cheats

I'm just curious.. a lot of you have finished the game already. I was just wondering how many have won it using cheats and how many without. I'm talking not even using clip to get through walls you're stuck in. (hey I finished the bomb level without)

I don't use cheats. I'm playing this game w/o having played Jedi Outcast etc. I'm on the Hoth level - for reasons that I just don't have a lot of time to play and I am not cheating.

Thanks!

To complete the SP campaign (twice - once Light side, the other Dark side), I didn't cheat once. I never use cheats when I'm playing through SP.

However, that's not to say I didn't mess around after completion with things like turning into a Jawa, etc.

The only game I ever used a 'cheat' on to complete was Soldier Of Fortune II, because it simply got annoying/frustrating and I wanted to finish it quickly.

first time going through SP i used single saber no cheats

then i used duel sabers..no cheats

havent got around to finishing it with the staff. But i like turning cheats on and spawning planes, desann, luke and a bunch of other jedis :D

its good fun :p

Only time I cheated in a game was after I had beaten JK: dark forces. Then I tried a few just to check them out.

I don't see the sence in playing if your going to cheat.

I also tried to use a cheat once during Half-Life on hard mode. I was down to 15 health on no armor and I was getting naded by the grunts. I couldn't get the cheat to add health to work. So I just had to be a little more sneaky on my attack.

They is always a way around a hard spot with out having to resort to cheating.

Ive completed the game twice on both sides without using cheats. But now ive completed it, instead of playing in multiplayer against the comp i just find a nice location, i.e the last map, and spawn lots of enemies to fight against, aswell as changing my appearence to a jawa or something. Just started using iknowkungfu too, thats pretty cool.. damn annoying though because i don't know the combinations, i just end up doing random things.

I've been constantly cheating since I got the game (and with the demo).

Of course I'm not using god mode or anything like that, but I'm using cheats that enhance the experience for me like full dismemberment, a red saber, etc.

I'm also using a mod to give Kyle a cooler looking skin, and modified his saber to be orange instead of blue (which is how I played Jedi Outcast as him).

And yes, occasionally I'll spawn in an enemy or two and fight them (easier than reloading a particularly good saber battle).

I use cheats because i am lazy. i hate dying and i hate reloading. I'm interested in the game as a whole; where it goes, how the level looks, how you get there. i like to scope everything out first before i try to do the whole thing with no cheats. That doesn't mean that i go through the whole thing in god mode, but maybe toward the end when you have to deal with saber duel after saber duel.

i admit i'm not the best gamer, but i don't play games to "beat" them, so to speak. i just like to see all the levels and i see no reason to prevent myself from moving on for the sake of some idealization of gaming.

Thexder! Ah, now that brings back memories. :p

I played through the SP campaign once without cheating. On my subsequent 9 times through (I'm on my 10th run through SP), I've played with my neutral force powers set to full (i.e. force pull, push, speed). I also often turn on notarget, walk into the next room, spawn a couple of extra Reborn, walk back out, turn off notarget, then walk back in for a bit of fun. :)

Play dark and light through with no cheats. Now I'm cheating by giving myself dual sabers from the get go. Maybe next time I'll try some other cheats, ya know, just to mix things up a bit. I wonder what it would be like to play through the game as

that has been posted in numerous topic subject lines] Fett

. Jet pack could make the game a little different.

Originally posted by StormHammer

The only game I ever used a 'cheat' on to complete was Soldier Of Fortune II, because it simply got annoying/frustrating and I wanted to finish it quickly.

LoL. Now i have to use cheats for that game because of teh mod that i made. :D

And yes, i do use cheats for JA SP.

Archived