Home

Are you a Cheater?

Surfnshannon

Do you play JA With or W/O Cheats?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play JA With or W/O Cheats?

• Cheats
    • No Cheats

Yeah, JA is one of those games (I had the same problem with Deus Ex and Rune) that its SO MUCH FUN to mess around with cheats, that I often stop actually trying to beat the level I'm on and mess around, then reload my game back.

It makes the time it takes to beat the SP game grow exponentially... heh ; )

i didnt use the cheats the first 3 times

had to finish it again on good cuz the bad ending made me feel horribal

in JO i used to go in the academy and where those jedi r saber training and turn on god and join in:D good fun

and in JA i mostly go on a small level and when ive completed the level go back with noclip and turn all stormtroopers into reborns and tavions and aloras :D and also add in an immortal bobafett for fun

or try and go through the swoop level in a tie or run through the first levels on a swoop ( i killed tavion with a swoop once :D )

• 7 years later...
Ive completed the game twice on both sides without using cheats. But now ive completed it, instead of playing in multiplayer against the comp i just find a nice location, i.e the last map, and spawn lots of enemies to fight against, aswell as changing my appearence to a jawa or something. Just started using iknowkungfu too, thats pretty cool.. damn annoying though because i don't know the combinations, i just end up doing random things.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=207461... that should help; i had the same problem

I've been constantly cheating since I got the game (and with the demo).

Of course I'm not using god mode or anything like that, but I'm using cheats that enhance the experience for me like full dismemberment, a red saber, etc.

I'm also using a mod to give Kyle a cooler looking skin, and modified his saber to be orange instead of blue (which is how I played Jedi Outcast as him).

And yes, occasionally I'll spawn in an enemy or two and fight them (easier than reloading a particularly good saber battle).

i dont consider it cheating if it does nothing to make gameplay easier. if youre only changing things that enhance appearance i wouldnt call you a cheater. i think theres a difference between cheating and enhancing.

Archived