Home

light saber colors

darth small

I was sitting in a particularly boring class earlier and I started thinking about who has what color lightsaber blades. Here whar I have so far any additions would be helpful as I am thinking about writting Fan fiction and this info could help me with continuity.

Luke- fist his dads blue, then green

Anakin - blue(except in arena battle which he used a borrowed green)

Vader-red

Obiwan-blue

Yoda- green

Qui Gonn Jinn- green, although it looks kind of teal

Mace- purple( I call his lightsaber the pimpsaber )

Maul- red x2

dooku-red

Corran Horn- i read somewhere that he had a sivler blade.

Kyle Katarn- orginaly green, now blue

Mara- ???

JaceN-???

Jaina-???

Anakin Solo- ???

Kyp- ???

Ki amun di(sp?)-???) I think he had a blue

Kit fisto-Green, I think

Aayla Secura-???

any additions and answers to the ones with the ? marks would be helpful

I think Mara had purple originally then had blue after Luke gave her Anakins. Quite a gift!

Kiadi Mundi had blue but borrowed a green after losing his in the arena battle and then I think he picked up another blue.

Yes Kit fisto was green.

Aayla Secura was blue.

Corran Horn silver?? I dont think a silver light is possible. If your right it would be white.

I think its too bad that Lucas only made green, blue, and purple cannon for Jedi. And I find it wierd that Mace is the only one with purple. Thats never been explained.

Jaina's is purple and Jacen's is green. I don't remember Anakins. Leia had yellow but Luke gave her a red one.

Once while some friends and I were playing a game called Guroo-where everybody but one person stands in a circle and the one other person hops around answering the questions everyone else asks him one at a time-I asked the "hopper" (who's name only happened to be Luke) why Mace Windu's lightsaber was purple. He said, "Because it's purple."

You should find all you need to know here.

Some of those lightsabers have their buttons right in the middle of the hilt, where the Jedi grips it with his hands. I wonder if the Jedi ever accidently turn off their sabers simply by shifting their grip a bit. :D

Prequel era :

Next time you watch AOTC, you will quite clearly see that green and blue are the only colours the jedi sport. Blue and green may even designate between a master or not(I am not 100% sure about that)

Video game sabers colours dont count ! And I LOVED JPB

It has been clearly established that in this area at least only the sith have red sabers, this has something to do with the gem they use in it....... red symobolises anger, the dark side

Blue and green and calmer colours, the light side.....

as for MACE, it has been publicly clarified that the only reason Mace has a purple saber was because he(Samel L Jackson) specifically ASKED for it. Initially GL wasnt happy with it, but let it slide......go on the official site, you can track down this tidbit somewhere on there....

Luke and subsequent jedi

Colours seem to be a personal preference thing here.... Who knows, Luke probbaly hasnt seen the "saber colors rule' in the holocron yet...... :)

MTFBWYA

Archived