Home

What class should I take at the beginning

Billask

Funny. I prefer a Scoundrel/Consular.

On Scoundrel, you can pour a lot of points into Persuade, which no one else gets. Then again, I'm one who believes that preventing a fight is better than winning one. (Lightsider, natch). Persuade is also rather fun when it comes to things like...sweet-talking Hutts or pulling information from someone.

Scoundrels may be weaker in combat, but careful selection of Feats can compensate for it, as can "sneak attack." Also, careful selection of one's back-up helps. The party lacks nothing in terms of "bricks." See Canderous, Zaalbar, HK-47, and (to a lesser extent) Carth.

Consulars also get an added benefit of selecting 2 force Powers on certain levels. Let me be the first to say that "Destroy Droid" and "Stasis Field" work wonders.

I think i chose the wrong force type. I chose to be that one that solves feuds through talking more than action because i though it was an even between force and saber use.

But i think now i wanted to be the one that actually is even between force and saber use!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Lost Welshman

I chose whatever looked best for the class, and whatever colour would be coolest for the jedi class. Ah well.

Anyhoo. I just had a thought. If you don't level up too much on Taris. You can level up more as a jedi... so you get more powers and stuff? Will this work?

wats the point in that. selecting your class for the colour makes no sense seeing how you can get more sabres and change the color crystals later. i dno, i guess u probably learned that by now.

Archived