Home

Shameless ebay spoils thread

ptdc

This arrived today with an Atari 520STE and was so ashamed of buying an old computer and game that I hid it from my family :~ anyway, why don't other people post what loot they've gathered from ebay over the years? ... relevant to lec of course ¬

front.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Originally posted by Erwin_Br

Aw, crap! That's the guy that keeps outbidding me on rare LucasArts items! :mad:

Where's my baseball bat!?

;)

--Erwin

I have 500+ feedback, gained over 7 years from buying and SELLING. It isn't all that much for that amount of time.

Erwin, what did I outbid you on?

Originally posted by freddie

I have 500+ feedback, gained over 7 years from buying and SELLING. It isn't all that much for that amount of time.

Erwin, what did I outbid you on?

I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure I have seen your Ebay handle before.

I believe a sealed Maniac Mansion (or was it Zak McKracken..?) box was one of the auctions I was outbid on by you.

Oh well...

--Erwin

Yep, it was that one. Umm, thanks for pushing the price from US$ 15.50 to 43.02! Considering the rarity of the bandana version, that the box is in good condition with only some very minor flaws around the edges and that I didn't pay shipping costs (overseas!) I still think it was a good deal.

Originally posted by Erwin_Br

I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure I have seen your Ebay handle before.

I believe a sealed Maniac Mansion (or was it Zak McKracken..?) box was one of the auctions I was outbid on by you.

Oh well...

--Erwin

i will sell my brand new box of MI2 to you, just offer me a decent deal

• 2 weeks later...