Home

Mara and Lando

cayqel

So I'm reading the Hand of Thrawn series and they keep making refrence to a Lando and Mara adventure that took place 6 years before HoT. The only thing I can find is a brief partnership in Champions of the Force. Is this what is being refrenced? It's been so long since I read CoF that I don't really remeber what happened with them in the book.

Man, its been so long since I read that stuff, even the stuff at the start of the NJO is starting to become a bit foggy. I really cant remember that far back, but I'm sure its in there somewhere.

If no one here can help you, head over to theforce.net forums, the guys on the lit forums know all there is to know. I asked them a question about the Farlander Papers recently and got back amazing responses.....

MTFBWYA

A lot of stuff went on. There was Lando trying to hit on her all the way through Dark Apprentice and Champions of the Force. Later, in Children of the Jedi, Han saw her wearing one of Lando's shirts on a holocomm call. In Darksaber, Callista asks her about it and she chokes on a noodle and blushes furiously. That's about all I remember, but there was more I think. (And, yes, I've been following Mara for a very long time. Come on, Mara, leave Luke and marry ME!)

Archived