Home

New Yoda model completed you will be impressed!

Aryyn

I just finished and uploaded my new Yoda mod to lucasfiles,(NOT THE YODA NPC MOD)which should be there in a day if that. This model is quite outstanding its very highly detailed and scaled to perfection. I watched ep2 over & over to get Yodas body & saber to scale(i couldnt let down the hardcore fans or myself by messing it up) Yodas head was scanned from the ep2 DVD. The mod is called (SP YODA) in which it can be used in single & multiplayer. Alot of people told me that you cant scale on JA you just ad the line in the npc file which took me quite a long time to figure out i just looked at desanns and saw the line in there. I want to put screenshots up on the thread but i dont know how to i never tried & i dont understand how to post screens, yet if someone could explain it to me i will post the screens of Yoda. Without the forums i wouldnt know what was doing in modding thanks alot everybody.

Originally posted by Aryyn

I just finished and uploaded my new Yoda mod to lucasfiles,(NOT THE YODA NPC MOD)which should be there in a day if that. This model is quite outstanding its very highly detailed and scaled to perfection. I watched ep2 over & over to get Yodas body & saber to scale(i couldnt let down the hardcore fans or myself by messing it up) Yodas head was scanned from the ep2 DVD. The mod is called (SP YODA) in which it can be used in single & multiplayer. Alot of people told me that you cant scale on JA you just ad the line in the npc file which took me quite a long time to figure out i just looked at desanns and saw the line in there. I want to put screenshots up on the thread but i dont know how to i never tried & i dont understand how to post screens, yet if someone could explain it to me i will post the screens of Yoda. Without the forums i wouldnt know what was doing in modding thanks alot everybody.

To post images, you need to first upload them to a suitable host or web page, then copy and past the URL for the image file in between [ img] [ /img] tags (without any spaces). It's also advisable to use a program to compress the images as .jpg files to reduce their physical size, so they are faster for people to download.

All my mods are lucasfile only, jk2files jerked me around so i dont deal with them. I just started doing this i used to model cars for need for speed games then JA came out then i got back into Star Wars after burning myself out on JK2.

I sent those copys out to you guys who requested them. And for the record i never took credit for anything except for what i modded. This is alot of change in it for JA. I also completed a working version of a SP Jango Fett complete with jetpack and flamethrower. Im just trying to make mods people want from reading the forums.

Archived