Home

New Yoda model completed you will be impressed!

Aryyn

Originally posted by Aryyn

I sent those copys out to you guys who requested them. And for the record i never took credit for anything except for what i modded. This is alot of change in it for JA. I also completed a working version of a SP Jango Fett complete with jetpack and flamethrower. Im just trying to make mods people want from reading the forums.

OMG where is the mod? i can't find one with a flamethrower!

I'm sorry to say this but i couldn't play against anyone using this skin due to the fact he looks so small, cuddly and cute i couldn't bear myself to saber his head clean off :)

But then again i hear the darkside beconing, perhaps i could lop off an ear instead >:)

Nice work sorting it out Aryyn

I downloaded this mod and some others you've done. I know I've put them in the correct folder but I can't figure out how to use them in the game. Some mods work and other don't. Am I doing something wrong? This is the first time I've tried to use mods.

Originally posted by t3rr0r

wtf... don't take credit for other people's work.

All my mods are lucasfile only, jk2files jerked me around so i dont deal with them. I just started doing this i used to model cars for need for speed games then JA came out then i got back into Star Wars after burning myself out on JK2.

Seems like we got conflicting reports, eh? Check where that link goes to. I rest my case.

The title of this thread reads "New Yoda model completed you will be impressed! " Which you never modeled or adjusted in anyway. ...Heres the info from jk2files.com

Developer:Zippo

Downloads:10239

Date Added:03-02-2003

Type / Category:Skins > Star Wars

Size: 2.06 MB

All you have done is Made an NPC file for it which will allow you to play as Yoda in SP but not in MP wheres you can only spawn him.

Basicly you ripped of my Yoda NPC mod and used a different model/skin.

You deserve no credit at all.

:bdroid2:

Originally posted by Cryptoguy

The title of this thread reads "New Yoda model completed you will be impressed! " Which you never modeled or adjusted in anyway. ...Heres the info from jk2files.com

Developer:Zippo

Downloads:10239

Date Added:03-02-2003

Type / Category:Skins > Star Wars

Size: 2.06 MB

All you have done is Made an NPC file for it which will allow you to play as Yoda in SP but not in MP wheres you can only spawn him.

Basicly you ripped of my Yoda NPC mod and used a different model/skin.

You deserve no credit at all.

:bdroid2:

But I will still download his mod anyway so i can use it in ja don't let them get ya down man, nice guys finish last ;)

You know i tried to keep this civil i knew you would have a problem with this and no i didnt rip off your beat yoda npc mod that doesnt even work this is totally different. And how can u talk when you dont even have it yet. I checked out your mod and im sorry to say its BEAT. You couldnt even get it to work in single player stop crying and pointing fingers because another person created something similar i had this idea for awhile. Ill send you a box of tissues ok. And nobody cares about spawning Yoda in Mp you can tell by the lack of downloads your mod is getting. And all i used was the model everything else i modded size and everything else that you wouldnt understand. This is the last time im going to defend myself over this stupid ****.

Yawn :o

Funny how your mod appaered about the same time as mine then dont you think?

I know there is problems with the first release of it thats why I called it a beta so it would be tested. I rushed the 1st release because people were asking for it on here.

I have updated it since and the new Beta 2 works fine.

If you look in the readme of the beta you can see I'm asking for help as the day before I didnt have a clue about NPC's only what I read on here.

Its not even had a full release yet and Iv'e not had any coments on pcgamesmods or e-mails about beta 2.

As with all mods there maybe conflicts with other mods or older versions this is a problem I'm trying to resolve.

I checked out your mod and im sorry to say its BEAT.

I also never put your mod down in anyway as you said yourself I dont even have it ! Just shows how childish you really are..so its better you keep the tissues I think BOY. :rolleyes:

As for saying no ones downloading it "393 downloads from lucasfiles alone" and it one of the latest files ???

Anyway Beta 2a will be on lucasfiles and pcgamemods soon with updates were you can play in sp with a boosted force power Yoda and with Dual and Staff sabers also with Sith and Jedi yoda's as allies or foes and red or blue skins.

I was pointing out the title of this thread was misleading as you have modeled jack **** ! When people were praising the model you didnt put them right saying I never made it etc..

I didnt think lucasfiles where gonna add it as it was a good 5 days before it appeared.

Look im sorry for putting your mod down im just getting tired of catching flack for this i agree the title is misleading but all i used was the model everything else and i mean everything was done by myself i took absolutly nothing from you i started doing this mod when i read JK3yodas thread about getting Yoda to scale which wasnt long ago. Lets just leave it at this you have your mod i have mine people will download which ever one they want.

Archived