Home

Where are...?

Jo

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well uhmm murashu had some family problems..

most others murashu brought in are militairy.. and are in Iraque. vega and defocy.. i have no idea

Yeah, he had family problems (spent too much time on SWG, I guess). Murashu is a member of the United States Marines. (One of the strongest and most powerful fighting units in the world.)

And he's over in Iraq. (sorry, Corzip, nothing personal, just had to make a few quick changes)

I'm not sure if I'm yet among the missing, but it's really hard for me to get any play time durring the week due to school.

I miss Murashu, Defocy, and you too Vega, havent seen any of you in weeks.

I just gotta get through this semister.....somehow.

*enters the room with her head bowed in an embarrassed way*

Well... well...

Thing is, that, eh...

Thing is that going to art college was a tad more demanding than expected. This is the first time in three weeks that I have the time to sit down online for two hours straight. Perhaps even four weeks. This has lead to me not buying the game yet. Hopefully I'll get more time now that our major exhibition is over (it was at the end of this week). The fact that I study japanese at the same time and I have two newpapers who relies on me to supply them with cartoons on a regular basis doesn't help my overcrowded schedule. And kendo tournament season is soon to start, so I have to practice real hard to stay compatetive.

And I got a gamecube, and the little guy in Zelda is really cute.

But well, I have missed you guys, especially Wraithy and Gaarni. I hope, hope, hope I can spend some real quality time with you soon. I sure do.

Now I have a jungle party to attend, and i have five scetches that has to be done by monday.

Good fight, and good night.

Archived