Home

Amidala force sensitive ?? (No Tatooine Ghost spoilers plz)!!!

Astrotoy7

Ok, we've all seen ROTJ, when Luke reveals to Leia they are siblings,

"The Force is strong in my family. My father has it, my mother had it, my...sister has it...."

am I remembering that correctly ??

So does Luke know anything about Amidala ?

Is Amidala force sensitive(we havent seen this in the movies yet)

As far as I can see, it moreso seems like Luke is assuming his mother was strong in the force......

The only place references are made to Luke's mother in EU literature(that I know of) was in the Black Fleet Crisis, which was later revealed to be a red herring.... and perhaps in Tatooine Ghost(but I havent read this yet.....)

MTFBWYA

Actually, Luke said "My father has it.... I have it.... and.. my sister has it."

Bugger. I thought it didnt feel right................

I wonder how long Amidala lives after E3..... Now, in that SAME conversation in ROTJ, Leia seems to have some very vague memories about her mother, noting her as vary 'sad'..... (gosh, I hope I am rmembering this right !!!) Obviously Amidala must have been around at least in the very early stages of Leias life, even if she was on Alderaan for a while as well.... I wonder what ever became of her..... :( Anakin/Vader probably killed her too, damn psycho !!

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

I wonder what ever became of her..... :( Anakin/Vader probably killed her too, damn psycho !!

I doubt that very much. Anakin would have given up anything for her and as we know inside Darth Vader, Anakin still existed so Vader killing her would not happen, he couldn't even allow his son to be killed by Palpatine.

I assume that Padmé gets to live untill Leia is about say, three years old. So depending on when she gets them, like anything from 9 months after Epi.II ends up to somewhere during Epi.III to possibly even (shortly) after Epi.III she gets to live anything between a couple of months up to three years or something. Going from my assumption ofcourse. ^^"

I assume that Padmé gets to live untill Leia is about say..............

I hope we hear more about this in a novel set post ep3. Conceivably, Amidala still being alive would be a threat to sidious' power over vader/anakin..... It would also be interesting to have explained how lil' Luke and Leia ended up being separated.....or were they simply separated at birth......ep3 might have some answers on this...... NO SPOILERS to those who may know something I/the rest of unspoilt fandom dont !!!!!!!!!!

It is interesting though, Palpatine was powerful enough to mask himself in the force during the prequel years....but I wonder if he ever sensed the force in Leia, as he must have come in close contact with her during her time as a senator....... who knows !

MTFBWYA

TheForce.net rumors say that Padme WILL die in Episode III, after being force-gripped by Anakin (dunno why). Anakin didn't mean to kill her, just to get her to stay out of her way (against Obi-Wan), but he accidently took it a little too far and she had to give a pre-mature birth to the twins before dying. I think Leia's memories of her mother are either (1) her adopted mother on Alderaan or (2) images/flashes of Padme through the Force.

WASSUP !!

How evil and tempting to place that spolier right there ! I am proud to say I have resisted highlighting it......I did peek and as soon as I saw "on the force.net" I shut my eyes !!!

Boy, I try and stay off the force.net and it seems to be following me now !!

:p

MTFBWYA

SPOILER FREE for EPISODE 3

Archived