Home

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max

KBell

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Rythe

Why do you want the demo if the full version is out?

Why did so many people want the JA demo? Honestly, if the game is a sequel with similar gameplay, and you liked the original, it should be a no brainer. That is not why there are demos. Demos are for when you haven't played the original, IMO.

Mike

Got it yesterday...finally...haven't really stopped playing it since. 'Tis amazing, 'nuff said;)

EDIT - At first, I was a little apprehensive about the size of the game...since people had been banging on about how short it was. Then I realised the reason for the limited length of the game. To anyone who's played the game: have you ever stopped and just looked at how detailed and intricate the level designs are? This includes level layouts, character models, scenery details, objects, and dialogue. I found myself stopping to listen to conversations for ages, watching TV episodes, etc. There is just so much detail in this game, and anyone who complains about the length of tha game obviously don't appreciate the amount of effort the Remedy team have put into the game. I was amazed.

Just my two pence ;) XD

That's the spirit Darky ^_^

I'm going through it a second time and i just love listening to the conversations and mindless banter between the thugs that I had missed the first time going through.

Can't wait till some of the gifted Modders out there make the Kung-Fu edition of MP2 *drools*

My computer won't be able to run this game till about Christmas time.

Could anyone post some screenshots of the game? I want to see what it looks like since all the screens on the official site don't show the HUD and the enemies.

familar with the game Max Payne and all....and m eager for playing the second (after i play the first one) but, how did he get bullet time and that type of stuff?

And what makes him fight those guys? Was his family killed or somthing?:confused:

Originally posted by zynko

familar with the game Max Payne and all....and m eager for playing the second (after i play the first one) but, how did he get bullet time and that type of stuff?

And what makes him fight those guys? Was his family killed or somthing?:confused:

Bullet time is just bullet time..it has nothing to do with the story...and yeah his wife and kid were murdered...first level of max payne 1.

Yes Max's family is killed by a group of Druggies hoped up on Valkre, a very popular drug at the time. He joins the DEA and his world start collapsing on him.

He doesn't really "Get " Bullet Time, rather he is fuled by so much anger and revenge that he is focused on living.

Max Payne 2: The most kickass game I have ever played. Hands down. Whoever mentioned the ragdoll physics being badass was dead on the money. And all the crap that you can knock over, or send a thug flying into... Anybody finished it yet? I think I'm close, but I'm saving the last of it for tomorrow after work.

This game is awesome!!!

Some bits aren't very serious which kinda made the mood Happier at times. Like the bit where you listen to the phone conversations that Max had on the recording thing. He he, that was awesome. And the Baseball Bat Boy part :D

The Physics are awesome :D I love the new bullet time thing. Where it slows down even more when you kill more people. It makes it more... fun. The Ability to slide across the floor to a halt while shooting, is awesome. I love this game!

I can't wait for the mod makers to get to work on a kung fu mod. Should Prove interesting with the rag doll effect. It would be awesome :D

Post Statistics:

Unnessesary Capitals: 4

Awesome Count: 6

Sexual References: 0

Smileys Used: 3

How Many e's Used: 62

Archived