Home

People are playing unfairly online!!! (*SATIRE*)

Luc Solar

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Master William

Ok ok we heard it 999999 times, you hate ''honorz'', now please lock this thread, we get the message. Not to be rude, but you have already made it way too obvious.

You don't like it. Fine. I choose not to play in your way, you choose not to play in my way.

Let it be like that, because it won't ever change.

and we have heard that 99999999999999999999 times.

you think honourzedsfardo has a place in a SHOOTER.

You don't like it. Fine. We chose to post what we want, you can chose not to read any of our threads.

Originally posted by cjd118118

sounds to me like u r a real complanier, but if u really want to do something then...

1) duel them, they cant use force in duels

2)hit em where is hurts, they force grip u off a ledge, u do it right back in their face!

Reading is fundamental, scooter. He already SAID IT WAS A JOKE POST. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a fight I had on Chop Shop's judo server earlier on (duel server, but everybody sets saber offense to zero so you get melee(fists, kicks) rather than a saber) and besides jump there weren't any Force powers being used, and one player kept yelling "NOOB!" everytime he lost..now.... reasoning that the "N00B" punched his face into the ground, wouldn't he be the lesser "N00B"? ^.^

Ofcourse... concidering he won and all that.

I can sum up my problems with JA online in a few words:

1. TOO MANY BITCHES. Everyone is constantly complaining about the slightest, stupidest things. When I'm actually playing the game, I don't bitch even when people are playing in what I consider an outright cheating fashon. At most, I'll make 1 joke or smart-assed post about it then shut up and play. I've NEVER played an online game with 1/10th the bitches that JA has. Unbelieveable... it is like 2/3 of the players are 12-year-olds who are coming down hard from a Ritalin high.

2. PURE MORONS. This relates to #1. Example: people turn off their lightsabers and/or start to chat IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT with somebody. I don't mean they are sitting in the corner by themselves and turn their saber off and/or start chatting. I mean, literally one second ago they were smacking sabers with somebody, and then they spontaneously start using JA instead of ICQ... and then whine like little bitches when they get killed anyway BY THE GUY THEY WERE JUST FIGHTING A MOMENT AGO, try to get you kicked (never works), etc.

Check it out, kiddies: if you do that, YOU ARE A MORON AND DESERVE TO DIE, SO SHUT THE F*** UP AND GO PLAY THE SIMS OR SOMETHING!

3. I'm just sick of hearing everybody that wins a fight, or loses a fight, or does something that works, or does something that doesn't work, or has alot of kills, or has no kills, or anything else called a NOOB. It is like the insult of choice for EVERYTHING, and it is just stupid and illiterate as hell. People who call everything and everybody "n00b" need to get skull-f***ed by Ron Jeremy's evil clone. Of course, God knows why I expect much better from a bunch of bithes and morons.

"Lamer" is the same way, except that only people that get kills are called "lamer."

4. Yaw cheaters with the dual saber special used to bother me, until I realized that they were SO EASY to kill when they use this move. Now about half my kills are from roll-stabbing or red overhead smashing these guys. So that is off my complaint list. Keep being the cheating, one-move wonders that you are, otherwise my scores will drop about 50%. :p

Counterstrike easily beats out JA in terms of complainer/gamer ratio. The majority of JA whiners play FFA or duels... I find that siege and CTF games tend to have alot less whiners and the like.

Probably cause they're all trying to figure out how to use the jetpack/cloak :)

Blank

I've been kicked from like 4 or 5 servers in a day recently. 2 times was because I was just doing well on a server. The server started lagging and the #1 player kicked me because I was going to catch him.

Another time I blatantly "lamed" on a clan server and broke the rules. So sue me if I wanted to have some fun. I have also been rocking a [No Honor] tag at the end of my playername. It is alot easier than trying to explain what ASC means :D Luckily enough there are some servers with no rules what so ever. Server's like Kurgan's, Amidala's Chop Shop, and Kaiosowpit's. These servers also jack up damage scale ungodly high though which is sometimes good sometimes bad.

Having people use saber barrier and butterfly every five seconds is annoying. I can look past this though because the servers offer much more enjoyment than running around a map looking for someone with there saber ignited who isn't in a duel or afk or chatting.

I can't take these things with humor though...so I intend to be kicked off of every server imaginable EVER!!!!!! Still keep up the good work Luc Solar.

Originally posted by g//plaZma

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

People on lucas forums couldn't identify sarcasm if it hit them in the face.

Took me a week to get the sarcasism

:wstupid:

I was on an "Honor" server a few days ago (by invite via ASE)

and everyone was ffa'ing, dueling what have (playing the game like it was intended) and some dude comes and taunts me so I use the single strong overhead slash thingy, because he's just standing there taunting me. I hit him dead center and the message, "so and so has challenged you to a duel", when my saber is splitting him in two. My connection was interrupted with that frame stuck, all of a sudden I'm in the menu. I was kicked, lol. Is there an automated kicking admin., that would be "LAME".

(true story).

Some people take Honor too far.

:bounfire: eniaC

http://www.rising-storm.com

Darth Rosh's {R^S} Server - 24.26.141.235

Is it just me, or you IDIOTS join servers with force enabled and COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM USING FORCE!?!?!??!?!

How dumb can you get.

I believe that it is YOU who are the lamers, not the people that use whats availible to them on the server.

da*n, this is the best thread I've seen in a while:)

Those freaking admins kick-ban for this reasons (all this happened to me at least once):

- You killed someone saberdown

- You killed someone chatting

- You killed and idle person (nochating and saberup)

- You used an ofensive word against the admin like "Flawless Victory"

- You had a Nazi related name (i have being kicked for using my NaZionalisM name)

- You said "Heil Hitler"

- You didnt bowed like they do in a duel

- You humiliated the clans server members

- You didnt dueled a clan server member for 17th time

- You used trip mines in ffa

- You pushed the admin off the edge

- You had more kills than the admin

- You teamed in ffa

I guess thats all

Originally posted by g//plaZma

What kind of an asshole would go onto a server with a nazi-related name? Sick sh1t... You a neo-nazi or something? Some people take offense to this stuff.

Asshole for having a NAzi name?

You are the pathetic noob with the Iron Maiden avatar saying JA MP sucked when the game was released.

You scumbug pieze of **** ill rape your asshole till you beg mercy.

Set a day/hour/server and ill post some pics of your dead corpse licking my feet.

BTW i dont hate jews.

Originally posted by AxVegetA

Asshole for having a NAzi name?

You are the pathetic noob with the Iron Maiden avatar saying JA MP sucked when the game was released.

You scumbug pieze of **** ill rape your asshole till you beg mercy.

Set a day/hour/server and ill post some pics of your dead corpse licking my feet.

BTW i dont hate jews.

I'd like to see you post these pics. You PM me the date/hour, server is the one in my sig.

Archived