Home

*Does a dance on Katarns head*

ZBomber

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I built shelves to hold the first fews years of the potf2 line. There's five of them, they're eight feet long and very sexy. :D

Mine are just good looking, not sexy. They don't deserve to hold my figures :p

When I run outta room, I pack up another collection. So far Xena and Batman are in boxes....

Indy, Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, and military will never go! Crap.... that's all that's left :eek::(

I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.

Originally posted by Katarn07

I'll resort to losing Planet of the Apes and Star Trek before I pack away any SW ;)

As for why I have not been on, my sister and her boyfriend made a Sim of Mark Prior and are making him live out his life in the Sims :rolleyes: I dunno, that game gets old fast for me. Just PM me, I won't read my email.

Your sister has a boyfriend? How coem i don't have one! :(

:p

I'm actually gonna have a lot of extra shelf space for stuff in my bedroom, since I don't have enough baseball stuff to fit them...

Originally posted by daring dueler

:rolleyes:

You had no reason to put that smiley, so thats consiodered spam. And yes, I actually had a reason for the rolling eyes smile.

Anyways, I took down all my Star Wars today, and will ste them up this weekedn. :)

Archived