Home

WIP: Snow speeder

tFighterPilot

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Well we need to work together and get a whole vehicle pack together. As you know I have a zam speeder, and republic gunship. I could help skin it, I'm at neomarz1@sbcglobal.net send it my way, do you have it mapped? Mars out!

w00t! The great Marz offered to skin my model!

I didn't map it, since I'm not very good with UVW mapping. Besides it still not completally finished.

Originally posted by Quigon007

imyourfather, we should get together and start a team to do the battle of hoth seige map, all you would need besides the snowspeder model is a working atat model.

Do you ever stop randomly recruiting people without any idea's on paper? Besides, Hoth Siege is Emon's WIP.

Quigon007's "modding" ability is.... ummm... oh yeah using other peoples work in his NPC replacement mods. And getting a lot of praise from people at JK2files who don't know no better..

Back on topic that looks simply awsome. I know how you feel about UV mapping... it's a nightmare. Texturing is the reason I never seem to complete a project...

dude, I have been trying to start a total conversion mod for some time now, I do have ideas on paper but no one has been joining so i keep coming up with new ideas untill someone seems to be iterested in joining.

I might stick with the episode 3 sp mod total conversion

as the weeks go by, I keep getting more and more information on the storyline on the episode 3 movie being made, so I don't have all the peices together for a storyline yet.

dude, I have been trying to start a total conversion mod for some time now, I do have ideas on paper but no one has been joining so i keep coming up with new ideas untill someone seems to be iterested in joining.

I might stick with the episode 3 sp mod total conversion

as the weeks go by, I keep getting more and more information on the storyline on the episode 3 movie being made, so I don't have all the peices together for a storyline yet.

Originally posted by imyourfather

He's the best, that why I was so happy.

Can't wait till he finishes :)

Thanks for the kind words! I actually downloaded alot of reference pics for this model. Only problem is that the Max file for the model wouldnt load for me. Just send me a 3Ds file, and I'll start mapping it. If you plan on changing the model a whole lot, you may want to send me the file when you have a more final model. That way the maps wont change. If your done with all the tweaks just send it again (3ds file). I have Max 4.0, so maybe your max file is different enough that I cant load it (not sure what version you have). Mars out

Nice work, but it's pretty inaccurate, which is a real shame as you've obviously put a lot of work into it.

As you can see from this pic, the space between the front of the speeder and the cockpit is too large and the shape of the 'wings' is wrong. This image shows off the angle on the rear of the 'wings' which judging by your animated pic isn't present.

I'm not trying to be picky here but I can't help it :p. Just excuse me while I wander back to my corner now...

Marz said he'll make some slight changes, to make it more accurate, and to make it easier to skin.

Anyway, I don't think that in the middle of the game someone would actually notice it.

Yeah, I made those changes. Check your e-mail. I sent some screens.:D I still need to do some more skinning, but its almost done. Mars out!

Marz said he'll make some slight changes, to make it more accurate, and to make it easier to skin.

Anyway, I don't think that in the middle of the game someone would actually notice it.

Yeah, I made those changes. Check your e-mail. I sent some screens.:D I still need to do some more skinning, but its almost done. Mars out!

Archived