Home

Normal RPG

There is nothing Sci-fi/fantasy about this RPG. This is just a "normal day in a normal world". You can be a Martial-arts master, Soldier, Normal dayworker or just a normal student.

Let's start this story :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jack "Tepe" Marot

Vechicle: Normal streetbike

Class: Student

Specialties: Knows Martial-Arts and is good with machines

Bio: Moved out of home as fast as possible. He has nowdays a streetbike, a flat in his university, very good computer, cellphone(Of course :p) and a job in a (motor)bikeshop. He usually hangs out in a nightclub and he looks like a bully but is not, really he is everything but a bully. He uses black clothes allmost every day and his hair is black. His eyes colour is light blue that usually makes people think that he is too easy to fool.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the story:

There is a normal day in New York and Tepe puts an ad to a message board. Tepe was looking for a new roomate. When he was putting the last ad he heard the bell ring and his class starting. He runned to the classroom and took his seat.

When the class was over, Tepe started to walk towards his flat in D-wing of the university. ((Somebody... Please join :p ))

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Zach "Apologetic" Goeus

Vechicle: Souped up motor cycle

Class: World top computer programer/mechanic ect.

Specialties:Can hack almost anything can soup almost anything up.Not to mention a great in th martial arts.

Bio: He grew up in New York and later on went to a university to learn about computers and mechanics.He was the one student who learned to surpass his teachers.He can easily hacked every govverment so now he must secretly work to make thier security.

He goes by his normal life like nothing.He gets payed by the goverment and somethimes works to teach at a university.And his day begins.

"Ok students...Some people have been saying i work for the goverment...This is not true."Zach paces the floor"Now just because im a genious..Doesnt mean that i have to work for the goverment."Zach stops and looks at his students"Ok now that im done with that lets get started."Zach sits down and thinks Maby i can live amoungst the students i mean im practicly their age and i teach.I dunno genious has its curses.At least they dont know my goverment secret.

Tepe opened his door and walked in. He then closed the door and locked it so nobody would come in when he was doing something private with his computer.

"So... The schoolday is over and the net is waiting" He said to himself and put his books on a table.

Soon he was in his computer room, looking the FBI homepages.

"Hmm... Whats this... A secured page... Only for Fed's... Nice... Gotta remember that..."

Zach loged his computer and checked the security"Hmm someones trying to get in....heh"Apo activates a tracing program and finds its in the building"What the!"Apo runs his advanced search and pin points the hacker and follows it.

Hes out side the room and shakes the nob"Locked this was no accedent"Zach takes a paper clip and picks the lock

Name: Craig "Hunter" Navas

Vechicle: Motorcycle

Class: Student

Specialties: Master swordsman, black belt in Kung Fu, and also an ace marksman.

Bio: Learned how to defend himself at a young age, and learned to wield a sword at age 8. He attended many gun shows at age 13 and gained his interest in guns from then, but uses them only in authorized areas, and never, unless necassary, in public areas. He has silver hair and usually wears red or black clothes. He is sometimes though of as the weirdest kid in the school, but also is thought of by some one of the "cool and popular" kids, even though he claims he is legally sane and denies being in such groups.

-------------------------

Craig looked up as Mr. Goeus left the room, and shrugged. He hadn't been paying much attention to his lecture, he didnt care if he worked for the governemnt or not.

Tepe hears the picking. "****..." he whispers to himself and stands up. When Zach openes the door, he gets a nicely done kick and he fells to the ground gasping for air because the kick hit his throath. "If I would want to kick you harder, you woud be dead... Zach..." Tepe closed his computer and walked out of the room. "I obviosly forgot to put on the anti-tracking system..."

(((Note:I kno martial arts to :D:p ))))

Apo jumps up and kicks him down"Yea sure you could have kicked me but I can easily goten up."Zach holds him down."And to think that i was going to complement you on your hacking capabilitys"Zach turns Tepe over puls both his arms back and holds them.

"Aww crap... I knew that you work for the feds!" Tepe says and with few moves he has gotten up and away from Zach.

"And dont think that im not prepared to a little fight..." Tepe says and jumps up taking two sharpened sai's in his hands from a shelf in the wall. Soon he has Zach in a bad situation where he could get out just doing a move that only two man's in china knows. Thought he could get out from the situation if he would jump out of the window nearby

Suddenly there was a casual voice behind them, "Hey boys, whats goin on here?"

Craig stood there, obviously enjoying the fight, and failing to hide his interest with a smile. "Violence isn't the answer, man, just the quickest solution. Put that sais down, we don't want anyone to get hurt."

Tepe lies on the ground, shacking his head.

"Well... That was quite shocking" He said jkingly and stud up.

"Lets end this Zack. I dont want to beat up a fed" He sais and throws his sai's back to the shelf.

Then he turns his look to Craig "And who are you? And why are you in my appartment?" Tepe asked and stood ready to kick his head off if he'd try anything

name :rick "rider" ulo

veichle: none

class:student

specialties:marksman, knows alot about hand to hand combat, is good with a knife, knows five languages(english, spanish, chinese, japenese, frech. all fluently)

bio: rick learned many languages because his father was in the army. rick was granted his fathers moderated dessert eagle that could fit a silencer, and his MA14 when his father died in a war.

he shoots at shooting ranges witch worys his mother and girlfriend. rick is went sort of crazy when his father died and figured that the only way to solve things was to fight first and talk after

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rick was going to his girlfriendsapartment when he saw what looked like man that was standing outside his girlfriends door from a range it looked like it was his girlfriends door but it was actually the nextone he became more nervous as he came closer to the man he was about to brake his neck when the man turned around

i was wondering if i could have another character in hear

well i know that my girlfriend could come out of that door : points to door : any second now embarasing me alot but either way i figure youd better get of of me but didnt budge rrick quickly pushed zach of of him and opend his knife when (can i call you apo because i always end up righting that and then having to delete it)zach was getting on his feet rick was running towards him and before zach knew it hehad a knife to his throat.

Craig reacted to this quickly. He may not know either of them, but he wasn't going to stand by and watch some guy almost literally ask to be thrown off a roof. He grabbed his hand the second time he cut Apo and twisted, causing him to drop the knife, then picks it up.

"Hey, now can't we all just get along?"

Archived