Home

Normal RPG

"Boy you lucky you got my other arm cuz i will easily throw you out that window had he not stoped you"Apo looks at his arm"Well i got some stuff to heal this today"Apo looks at rick"Im a teacher here and you got a knife here i can easily get you Expelled,Arrested,Fined and some more things i wont even say but you have 10 sec to convince me not to!"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(((it was only a scratch not deep at all you could still throw me out the window but if you look at my thing im almost as good as my dad a seal :D so you probably coudnt.)))

i would apreciate if i could be your roommate my girlfriend lives nextdoor

then realizing that he had 10 seconds to improve apos mood he said sorry not really having an explanation other than he thought that craig was talking to his girlfriend

((OOC Rick no offense but use punctuation and grammar, hard as heck to read your posts))

Craig didn't even know who Rick's girlfriend was, and completely ignored it. He turned and went back up to his room, obviously declining Tepe's offer. When he got to his room, he picked up several bags and headed back out to a nearby building, where he worked as a part time instructor for sword fighting and Kung Fu.

who ****ing cares about punctuation

((((This is from craig:((((Ooc:Rick no offense but cant you add punctuation its kinda hard to read your Writing))))That shows one but im pretty sure theres more....))))

Apo gets into his house.It was a pretty ordinary house except for his basement."I'd get on but if he gets on again he lost a computer"Apo stretches turns on his security and goes to bed.

Craig was absent from school that day. He had a very important contest to go to. He had learned various other types of fighting (such as a lot of the ones Neo learned) over the few weeks and had to try them out. He arrived for his tournament before school started and easily took out one opponent after the other, as he usually did, although not without error, and almost lost one fight. On his last fight, he was faced against Lance, his trainer.

Lance kicked out at Craig, but he grabbed it and pulled, pulling him out from under his feet. Lance forced his leg to the ground, knocking Craig over. Craig flipped up and got back to his fighting position. Lance stood up and picked up a wooden staff from the wall and swung several times at Craig. Craig used his arms to block them.

"Ouch!!" He shouted after about 6 blocks, his arms were a bright red color. He ducked under the next then caught it, kicked Lance in the face, then spun the staff which he stole around his head and held it in ready position.

"Bring it."

They fought for a few more hours, Craig ended up being defeated. He bowed to Lance, and then left for school before he was too late.

Name: Sean Thomas

Vechicle: small old car

Class: Student

Specialties: Good with his hands and computers. Knows martial arts, but wasn't the best in his class. He can still do some damage. He has also learned Russian just to say he knows one of the harder to learn languages.

Bio: Sean was recognized as being incredibly smart when he was five years old. When he was ten, he found a government web site and accidentally hacked into it and messed it up. It is still unknown who did that. He loves math (for some odd reason) and sees nearly everything as a math problem. He loves messing with peoples minds by asking them questions dealing with numbers. Binary is always fun too. His friends hate it when he talks in binary.

------------------------------------

Sean was awake early also, but not quite as early as Apo. He decided to walk around and was surprised to see a light in one of the classrooms. He knocked lightly and tried the door knob, but it was locked. He knocked again and waited for an answer.

Tepe was all night awake, programming and when he stopped at 7:50 AM it was ready. He was made a full program that would teach martial arts. It would have updates alot but now Tepe was too tired to get it on his website. So he got off from his appartment and headed towards the main yard. He didnt even notice Apo and Sean because he was in his toughts. He thinked hwo would like to be his new roommate.

(((WildJedi i thought you were always a girl in RPG's.)))

((Surprise, surprise. To tell you the truth, I am in real life a guy and was beginning to get tired of girl characters. Thought I'd try one as a guy.))

Sean noticed Rick, but didn't pay much attention since there was clearly some kind of mystery here. This was Apo's classroom and Apo was here, but the light was on inside and the door was locked.

"Got any clues as to who might be in there?" Sean asked.

((((I will guess you mean uploading)))))

"No thats done uploading lets see what they took..."Zach looks through his files.After a while his eyes get wide"Out of all the...!"Zach runs to the door"Listen you saw me get muged or something make something up i need to get that back!."

Archived