Home

Normal RPG

"That secretary wouldnt know what i did to the computer.They dont know hat encrypted and changed their security so even if they find out that their security is fried they wont find the program to repair it."Apo and craig get in the elevator and go up"Will only take us half way and be ready to fight your way up."

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alia cursed softly. One of the those weirdos had left an odd-looking gadget on the counter. She looked around, but didn't see any of them...how annoying. She threw the credit-card sized device in the lost and found box.

Just then, the phone rang. She greeted the caller cheerfully.

"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?" It was the boss.

"Why...I'm getting the papers for the meeting next Tuesday filled out...what's wrong?"

"Terrorists! Why didn't you STOP them?"

"Well, I did...sort of..."

"You IDIOT." Here he launched into a tirade about her general idiocy and the danger that she had thrown the entire corporation in. She llistened at first, but her mind began to wander. Some of the stuff he was saying didn't quite match up. Well, it did...just in a far, far different way. Why all the secrecy, the shadiness, the suspicion...and now these intruders? It all made no sense. A perturbed client in dark glasses approached her.

"The elevators are ****ed up, angel. Get them fixed, or something, eh?" That was IT.

"Go to hell, Mr. Sanchez," she replied in her best secretary voice. "And take the STAIRS...eh?" With that she got her coat and marched out of the building...receiver off the hook, Sanchez looking a little confused as well as angry.

The guards exchanged glances, and then moved toward the elevator.

Tepe stopped his motorcycle next to a PC-store. He walked in to get some programs and devices that could help him on a homework.

Shopkeeper: "Ah... Tepe... How nice to see you again..."

Tepe: "Yeah... Whatever Mike... You got the stuff I requested?"

Shopkeeper: "Oh... Yes... Of course... Wait here for a moment."

The shopkeeper named Mike, walks in to the backroom and soon comes out with a box full of junk and boxes named "Programs", "Codes", "Books" and "Sylvester Stallone movies"

"What's this?" Tepe asked, looking at a box that said "Syylvester Stallone movies". "Whoops... How did that get there..." Mike said and grabbed it to himself. Tepe payed the stuff and loaded them into his bike's "sadlebags". "Now... Mabe I should get back to my appartment... Oh... And I have to say to that guy... Rick was it... That he could move in today..." Tepe said to himself and rode with his motorcycle back to the mainyard of the university.

Then he walked to his appartment with the stuff he bought.

Apo had his electric pulse rifle(((Its just a little gun that stuns the dude))) And the doors opend to a concrete room...it was empty aside from a few boxes."Ok get ready"Apo walks down a hall then fires.A small blue ball comesout and paralizes the worker."Reminds me way back in-nvm"

After ten minutes of driving anywhere he could thing that Apo might be, Sean realized how foolish he had been. It wasn't like he could find Apo just by driving around. He shook his head at his foolishness and returned to the dorms to think about it. Suddenly an idea popped into his head and he got on the internet to find out where Apo lived.

The house didn't look like anybody was inside, but Sean still tried. No answer. Out of luck again.

Archived