Home

Official Marlins Fan Thread

DiRtY $oUtH™

Originally posted by ZBomber

Conflict is good? Why would it be fun if everyone came in here and said, "Marlins rule" I think we should be allowed to state the obiovus truths....... and that includes that Marlin Fans are very loyal, and only care when their team makes it into the playoffs. When you had your favorite teams in your sigs, Marlins wasn't in there. But all of the sudden, you a die-hard fan.

Well, maybe that's just my preference for this thread. Maybe I just want to talk about one of my fav teams with fellow fans. I didn't want to open it to conflict. It was a "for personal interest" thread I guess you could say. In addition, what's the purpose of stating that Marlins fans arent loyal? I know, you were trying to find every way to bring down the team that just might be better than the "legendary" Yankees. Also, when I listed my teams, Orioles were my number one choice and still are...because I used to live near Baltimore. Even though they suck nowadays, I'm still a die-hard fan but when I moved to Miami (my city of birth) I made the Marlins my 2nd choice but still stuck with Orioles. So you can't say I'm not a fan. They're not my number one..does that mean I can't root for them? Sorry I guess I didn't read that rule in the book. Another good example is football...if you remember correctly my favorite football team was the Cowboys...it always has been and still is...and it pays off to be dedicated because now the Cowboys have one of the best records in the NFL!

Now that I've schooled the young one.....

Did anybody else notice that the Marlins beat the Cubs 3 games straight and the Yankees 3 games straight!!!?? LOL!! Those teams both suck!! LMAO

We won i am so happy them Marlins have won happy days the yankees have lost three in a row i am so happy i throught this day would never come thank god i can't wait for they yankees to lost four in a row, the Marlins arent my team mine our the Braves and Red Sox, but they our my team when they beat the New York Sucking Yankees

We won i am so happy them Marlins have won happy days the yankees have lost three in a row i am so happy i throught this day would never come thank god i can't wait for they yankees to lost four in a row, the Marlins arent my team mine our the Braves and Red Sox, but they our my team when they beat the New York Sucking Yankees

Wow that's some rantyou have there ;)

LOL!! Those teams both suck!! LMAO

Ummm......wasn't it you that just told ME to read the rules for this thread? Or is this your sick way of revealing that you're a hippy?:confused:

Now that I've schooled the Old one, i think the point of this thread was to reveal everyone's favorite baseball team, which is now the Marlins ;)

Originally posted by KBell

Ummm......wasn't it you that just told ME to read the rules for this thread? Or is this your sick way of revealing that you're a hippy?:confused:

Now that I've schooled the Old one, i think the point of this thread was to reveal everyone's favorite baseball team, which is now the Marlins ;)

As of yet it has not started an arguement so I havent broken my rules...:p

Archived