Home

Jedi War

Apologetic

The time is 20 years after The battle of Endor.The sith have returned and have become as numerous as the jedi. As the Jedi train in the academy the sith plan their next attack. And it seems to be one of the bigest to be seen...

I am Master Goeus A.K.A Apologetic or Apo.((((See character data base.))))I am at the time training Future jedis.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sith:We are prepareing to attack the academy head on.

Sith2:So is it wise to just attack like this

Sith:O we shall suprise them greatly they will never know what hit them.

---------------------------------------------------

You are either sith or Jedi. Mercenarys can be chosen to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apo shoots at a student while he blocks."Very good everyone."Apo looks around "You can go to sleep now."

Everyone sighs and go to thier quarters. A few hours later a student gets up and goes to the kitchen.He pulls some blue milk out and takes a drink.Then he is tackled from behind and screams. Apo is a wakened and runs to the quarters.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Namin Katarn

Ocupation: Student

Weapons: One purple lightsaber, one orange

-------------------

Namin wakes from his restful slumber to a high-pitched yell. Instinctively, he grabs his lightswaber and jumps into his Jedi Tunic. Then he heads down the hall towards where he heard the noise. He hears mufled cries for help from the kitchen. Igniting his lightsabers, he kicks open the door, to see one of his friends, Michael, pressed againast the wall with a Dark Jedi holding a lightsaber to his neck. He tunrs to see Apo approaching. "Master Apo, here!"

((OOC: Apologetic, technically, it couldn't be Sith attacking. There are only two Sith, a Master and Apprentice. It would be better to call them Dark Jedi. But, no matter to me. It's your rpg. ;) ))

((((Sith-Dark Jedi same difrence ya kno :p ))))

"We have an enemy here but i only sense one."Apo runs down the halls thinking Its not a dark Jedi or he would be dead...Or maby its a dark scout...Apo pulls a telecom "Master Skywalker there's a dark presense here."He stops and sees the dark scout holding the student down."Yep thats a scout all right."That can only mean one thing....

"...More are coming," Namin finished. "Kill him!"

Leaping forward, Namin attacks the Sith (Ahem...Dark Jedi) with surprising speed. Before the Sith can even move to block, he lies on the ground, motionless.

Sudenly, the ground rumbles and the temple begins to vibrate. Namin looks out the window. One look confirms all his fears.

Sith ships.

"It finally happened...The greatest attack..."Apo had a streak of fear in his eyes.he pulls the telecom out and changes chanels and he sends the message to the entire academy"ATTENTION:all jedi must get Ready for battle padawans get to your masters!"Apo takes his sabers and heads to the security.

"Hah... This will be fun..." Te'Ku said and runned towards the Jedi temple main door. He notices that two siths are allready in so he starts slicing them and when he starts running away from fifteen Siths he has killed allmost ten Sith's.

"Ok... Now I need a little bit of... HELP!!!!!!" Te'Ku shouts and jumps up to a little ledge in the main halls end.

"Damn... If I just could have two lightsabers" he says to himself, killing two siths who jumped next to him. He takes one of the dead siths lightsaber with force pull and ignites it.

He takes out his telecom and starts talking in it "Hey!! I need alittle bit of help in the main hall"

"I'm coming Tepe!" Kilmor sees Tepe fighting off the Sith, but all that seperates them is a large pit. Feeling confident in his abilities, Kilmor leaps, flipping in the air and igniting his ssaber However, he falls an inch too short and barely manageds to grab onto the edge. "Help!"

Apo reaches security"Ok my system can hold them off for a few minuts."Apo types and the ion cannon fire at aproaching ships.Auto guns come on and fire at movement in the forest.Apo talks on the P.A system"Ok guys stay out of the forest!"Apo comes down confronts to Dark Jedi."And the fun begins."Apo draws his saber.

Kilmor sums up his strength and shoots out of the pit, using the Force to jump higher. He flips twice in the air, lands, and reaches for his lightsaber....it's gone. Kilmor groans. It must have fallen down the pit. He dashes for the Main Hall where there are extra lightsabers, but several Sith leap down and igite their sabers. Kilmor can see they're not going to hesitate to kill him. He thrusts out a hand and shoots a quick fan of lightning that don't hurt but distract the Sith. He then rolls out of the way and runs, aided by the Force, down the hall.

((I see the sith/dark jedi need a little help so...))

Fisher jumped off the tree, leaving the Jedi's body behind. It would be a good battle today, even for an apprentice. He walked some more and he saw him, Namin, Kyle Katarn's son or something like that. With a smile he jumped from his hiding place to behind Namin, igniting his saber.

"Kilmor!! Watch your back!!" Te'Ku shouts and jumps off from the ledge, slicing one siths head off and kicking two's heads so they falll to the ground with a big Thump sound :p

Te'Ku then runs next to Kilmor and slices two Dark Jedi's/Sith's.

"Go go go!!" Te'Ku shouts to Kilmor and runs towards the big Sith/Dark Jedi wave coming from the main hall.

"Waargh!! This is not fun anymore!!" He shouts when taking allmost a hit from a Sith/Dark Jedi master.

"Damn you!!!" He shouts and slices five Sith's/Dark Jedi's pushing twenty enemies to the ledge with force push

((Damn... I'm too used to use Tepe :p ))

a blastershot through the window woke Timor Silverslayne. he jumped up and grabbed his belt with his blaster, drew it, and pointed it out of the window. there was no-one there, so he guessed that the shot had been deflected from a lightsaber. he put his head through the window and looked to both sides. it was pretty dark but the people was light up by their own lightsabers. he noticed that most of the lightsabers were red, and he knew that no jedi used that color. he ran out in the hall, clapsing his belt on on the way. when he arrived in the courtyard he saw that every enemy had lightsabers. "no use for me here" Timor thought. he turned back and ran through the hallway. eventually he found the main security room, and tookmanual controll over one of the turrets.

"Thanks Te'Ku!" Kilmor nods twoards Te'Ku. He flips bacwards onto a rafter to avoid a Sith's attack. Then he leaps down to cop off the Sith's head. He races back to the storage room and grabs out several pairs of Force gogges that alert you when there is a Dark presence nearby. He puts it on and immediately a hundred approaching figures light up in red, meaning they're Dark.

"Nice," Kilmor mutters, and runs to hold back the army of Sith trying to get into the control room. He is hopelessly outnumbered, though, and they drive him back until he's pressed against the door of the control room. Finally, they overpower him and he feels countless burning pains all at once. They attack him with Lighting and Grip at the same time, slamming him against the wall. He falls to the grond, unconciousness creeping into his vision. He leaps up and runs towards the Sith burnig holes in the door, but the Force goggles mess with his depth perception and he tumbles down the stairs. Suddenly, a Sith is standing over him with a triumphant look, raising his lightsaaber. He brings it down, and everything goes balck.

"Thanks Te'Ku!" Kilmor nods twoards Te'Ku. He flips bacwards onto a rafter to avoid a Sith's attack. Then he leaps down to cop off the Sith's head. He races back to the storage room and grabs out several pairs of Force gogges that alert you when there is a Dark presence nearby. He puts it on and immediately a hundred approaching figures light up in red, meaning they're Dark.

"Nice," Kilmor mutters, and runs to hold back the army of Sith trying to get into the control room. He is hopelessly outnumbered, though, and they drive him back until he's pressed against the door of the control room. Finally, they overpower him and he feels countless burning pains all at once. They attack him with Lighting and Grip at the same time, slamming him against the wall. He falls to the grond, unconciousness creeping into his vision. He leaps up and runs towards the Sith burnig holes in the door, but the Force goggles mess with his depth perception and he tumbles down the stairs. Suddenly, a Sith is standing over him with a triumphant look, raising his lightsaaber. He brings it down, and everything goes black.

((((O no you dont I wont let you kill your self off!))))

Apo turns and blocks a gun and runs to the academy...to find Kilmor on the ground he kills the sith and takes Kilmor to the bacta tanks."Get better soon or they will get the tanks too"Apo closes and locks the door.Then finds the actual "SITH"....

Apo looks at him "Ev'rem I should have known it was you"

Ev'rem looks at Apo"Yes well I figured to kill you i should kill the whole academy.With the help of the dark Jedi of course."Apo gives him an Icey scare...."Lets do this"Apo draws his sabers and Begins.....

Te'Ku found himself, defending the main hallway from allmost two hundred Dark Jedi's. "Damn this..." he said and threw some Dark Jedi's lightsabers towards the other Dark Jedi's. "Lets get this party going eh?" he said to the Dark Jedi's and Te'Ku attacked.

If this would be a movie, there would be some backround music like The Offsprings: The kids aren't allright or something like that.

Te'Ku sliced, chopped kicked and pushed untile there was only 150 Dark Jedi's. Te'Ku was allready in bad shape so he cant fight long but he still tries.

Archived